NAUGHTY!

Nenya

Well I have been BAD BAD BAD for the last 4 days and put on 7 lbs. Had family staying, alcohol, barbeques, cakes, crisps etc. In fact anything I could shove down my throat. I am hoping that is my big binge over and I can settle down to an 80/20 level. Think I will have 2 shakes for the rest of the week to see if I can control myself as I have wedding anniversary and 2 birthdays coming up in the next couple of weeks groannnnn!:mad:

O-Oh ... it seems many of us are struggling at the moment. We must support each other and try to stay strong!!!! ;) :) xxx

We all have our bad days, but if you cut down now you will probably lose that 7lb in the next week or so, a lot of it could be water retention too. It does happen, I dont think we will ever get completely out of 'binging' but if we can do it in moderation then hopefully it wont have any long lasting affect.

I went out Friday night and on Sunday I was 5lbs heavier!! It's nearly all gone now though. I know it was the alcohol as I didn't 'eat' anything extra/different.

Yup could be water like mary said ... im struggling too at the moment :( Its guna take us a loooong time to try and curb our bad habits im guessing. Rein yerself in for the next week or so and hopefully you can get that 7lbs off :D x

thanx evrybody,I'm going to plan tomorrow out properly and not have breakfast b4 I go to work, then praps I can control myself. - no choc date slice after sandwich at lunch - can u call it lunch at 2.30pm?. (gin n tonic and Jim Beam tonight to finish the bad day off properly!) feelin yuk soloads of water n couple of paracetamols then off to bed. nite nite

Hope that binge is well and truly out of the way now. Start afresh, and keep telling yourself that you LOVE being slim, you and your body totally enjoys healthy foods......and in a few days, you should be back to where you were. Best of luck.

Back