Nausea - Anyone??

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi Day 4 here on TFR and I have done it several times before. But today the nausea is awful! Didn't have this any other time so not sure if I've picked up a bug or if the TFR. I am prone to an acidy tummy at the best of times.

I am pretty sure gaviscone or anti-nausea meds aren't allowed but feeling pretty rotten.

Did anyone else get nausea on TFR and if so how long did it last?

Thanks

hi sara. i have been really nauseated but never thought it was related to the tfr, now i think it might be. hmmmmm. thanks, at least i have an answer now

Gaviscon is allowed so long as its sugar free. I tend to get nausea for the first couple of days. Just your body reacting to hunger. Will sort its self out in time.

hope you are feeling better soon. only now and again get the sicky feeling, so it must be tfr related. x

Thanks girls. Hoping it passes soon! Trying to resist the urge to eat dry toast. Will try the gaviscon

why don't you try a zantac (ranatidine) that might settle things for you and are brilliant for acidy stomachs too. x

Hi Sara, I felt like that on my 2nd day, felt i was goingt to actually be sick on a few occasions. Luckily I was off work and my son is old enough to look after himself so spent a lot of the day snoozing. It passed really quickly though. CHin up

Thanks! Nausea much better today! Big relief.

aw glad you feeling better today. hate the feeling of sickness. it's horrible x

Back