Nausea..

Skyemagic

can anyone help..:cry:
yesterday I was an idiot...at work my stister keeps a box of marsh mellows next to the pc. I work at the same place but different shifts so when I sat there I absentmindedly had one of these damn things and instead of spitting it out I swallowed it. Pure sugar..
Now, I didn't think it would be a big enough problem to try and bring it back up, well after another shake for lunch and a bar for dinner my stomach decided to get rid of it itself...I was sick most of the night.
Still not feeling great and can't even think about a shake withough wanting to be sick again...
Tried my CDC but she's at work..
Usually I would have some camomile tea and dry toast...can I do that or what could you recommend..
Not sure whether the sugar bomb was the cause or whether I caught a bug which is seemingly going round at the moment...

thanks guys..

xxx

hi skye,
im so sorry ur not feeling well.
im pretty sure it will be a bug u have picked up. would have to be a hugeee marshmallow to cause such a reaction.
i would suggest to sip on hot boiled water to help ease the stomach.
if u decide u really need to eat something have one slice of dry toast but i would avoid the camomile tea as this will definately knock u out of ketosis.
i had some toast last week (wholemeal) due to constipation and i managed to stay in ketosis.
i hope u feel better real soon.
if not , i think a trip to the doctors may be in order, but definately keep those liquids up.
cherylxx

Thanks guys...will try the toast in a bit..
Wasn't a huge marsh mallow at all and I think my hands where clean:D

What would we be without minimins...

xxx

I know! i love it for everything. The banter, the company, the support, the advice. x

Back