• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nausea..

can anyone help..:cry:
yesterday I was an idiot...at work my stister keeps a box of marsh mellows next to the pc. I work at the same place but different shifts so when I sat there I absentmindedly had one of these damn things and instead of spitting it out I swallowed it. Pure sugar..
Now, I didn't think it would be a big enough problem to try and bring it back up, well after another shake for lunch and a bar for dinner my stomach decided to get rid of it itself...I was sick most of the night.
Still not feeling great and can't even think about a shake withough wanting to be sick again...
Tried my CDC but she's at work..
Usually I would have some camomile tea and dry toast...can I do that or what could you recommend..
Not sure whether the sugar bomb was the cause or whether I caught a bug which is seemingly going round at the moment...

thanks guys..

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi skye,
im so sorry ur not feeling well.
im pretty sure it will be a bug u have picked up. would have to be a hugeee marshmallow to cause such a reaction.
i would suggest to sip on hot boiled water to help ease the stomach.
if u decide u really need to eat something have one slice of dry toast but i would avoid the camomile tea as this will definately knock u out of ketosis.
i had some toast last week (wholemeal) due to constipation and i managed to stay in ketosis.
i hope u feel better real soon.
if not , i think a trip to the doctors may be in order, but definately keep those liquids up.
cherylxx