nausea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by disconapduff, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. disconapduff

disconapduff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey - am in day 3 of SS and am feeling so sick (felt the same last night0...did anyone else have this? and more importantly does it go away?! thanks x

Last edited: 23 April 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly.

Just a tip but try splitting your packs so that the minerals/vitamins etc aren't so concentrated.

Also - how much water are you drinking? Can you maybe up that level too?

Well done on getting to day 3 - you should be in ketosis soon and then the fat busting begins.

Take care and hope you feel better soon:)

4. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi,
    I had same problem (bit earlier though!). It does pass. Drinking as much water as you can really does help !!!
    Good luck - stick with it cos it is worth it!

5. disconapduff

disconapduff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys - am at work but would much rather be at home in bed!
    have had half of a tetra so far for lunch so will save the other half for an hour or so.
    am drinking about 3 litres of water a day so hopefully will feel OK soon/ tomorrow.
    this diet is tough but will keep going! x

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had it on day one and two, didnt feel hungry, just sick ugh... I switched to tetras and it went. I read that the nausea could be due to vitamin concentration and I split the packs that made it worse cause I was sick more often.

I also read that some people that are lactose intolerant find the shakes make them nausous. Personally I am not lactose intolerant or at least I never had a problem with milk of any kind. But the soups and tetras I can take without feeling like that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.