nausea

disconapduff

Hey - am in day 3 of SS and am feeling so sick (felt the same last night0...did anyone else have this? and more importantly does it go away?! thanks x

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly.

Just a tip but try splitting your packs so that the minerals/vitamins etc aren't so concentrated.

Also - how much water are you drinking? Can you maybe up that level too?

Well done on getting to day 3 - you should be in ketosis soon and then the fat busting begins.

Take care and hope you feel better soon:)

Hi,
I had same problem (bit earlier though!). It does pass. Drinking as much water as you can really does help !!!
Good luck - stick with it cos it is worth it!

Thanks guys - am at work but would much rather be at home in bed!
have had half of a tetra so far for lunch so will save the other half for an hour or so.
am drinking about 3 litres of water a day so hopefully will feel OK soon/ tomorrow.
this diet is tough but will keep going! x

I had it on day one and two, didnt feel hungry, just sick ugh... I switched to tetras and it went. I read that the nausea could be due to vitamin concentration and I split the packs that made it worse cause I was sick more often.

I also read that some people that are lactose intolerant find the shakes make them nausous. Personally I am not lactose intolerant or at least I never had a problem with milk of any kind. But the soups and tetras I can take without feeling like that.

Back