Nearing goal weight

alisoncuthbert

And finding it harder and harder to stick to it.. I've lost almost 3 stones, I need to lose about another 10lbs (can't believe it!) and I have been so focused but the closer I get to my goal weight the worse I seem to be sticking to it! Although I've been back I've still been losing weight which is very lucky for me lol. Has anyone else found this happen to them? I've stuck 100% to it today so hopefully that continues over the next few days and I can get back in the groove!!

Stick with it! You'll kick yourself if you give in now and forever struggle to get to your goal weight. Well done for what you have achieved so far, but this chapter has not come to an end yet.

Alison I share your pain!!! I know exactly how you feel!!! I've lost 8 1/2 stone but have got a measley 8lbs to go until I'm at goal! Know with SS/SS+ I can have it off in a few weeks but I just can't seem to get motivated! In fact I'd go as far to say I've being self sabotaging myself to stay on Cambridge for a but longer which I know in my head is mental! I just can't help it! It's like I've set up camp before reaching the finishing line and set up camp here! Although looking at the sun is enough to get me back on it I think it's the thought of no more Cambridge!

Ps congrats on your fabulous weightloss lady! :D

Back