Nearly a triple to lose

Hiekel Essterol

Hi all, Ive been on SW since January and joined the forum concentrating mainly on the SW section. Didnt know this section existed until a couple of days ago.

Wondering if I can join the thread? I have 280lbs to lose in total, but have lost 38lb of that so far. Had some dark weeks in there where my weight was yo-yo-ing for a reason I couldnt understand but I have managed to get back on track with it over the last 3-4 weeks.

I am kinda looking forward to what is ahead of me, but also quite apprehensive as I have not been an 'ideal' weight at all in my adult life. I am aiming for a target weight of 13st, maybe its not possible, I dont know, but Im aiming for it. I havent given myself a time limit because I simply dont know how long it will take me. I have no expectations as far as time goes, I dont have a planned weight for the end of this year for example, Im just going to take each weight loss as it happens and look at it as a step towards the final target.

Anyway, wanted to give a little introduction with my request to join the thread.

Paul

Hi Paul.... i see from your ticker you are doing pretty good so far, well done ;) It's a long hard road, but we will all get there. I need to lose at least 110lb, and like you have no real goal date in mind. It is really impossible to even visualize what that might be when you are so far away from it.

It should be possible to get to 13stone. It will get harder and harder though so you might end up deciding 15stone or 16stone is actually enough, especially if you have major loose skin problems after the loss. No way is it possible to even tell at this stage i'm sure, i'm *only* 100lbs away from goal but i still have no real clue what my goal actually is and somehow can't imagine my body being 10stone - i can imagine myself making 12stone, but not 10stone, hehe. Will see how it goes anyway.

Well... good luck with the rest of your journey, keep going you are doing ace!

Hi paul and welcome, sorry I'm late to your thread but I've been away mate

Good Going and Welcome! I am here to support everyone and am really happy you are here. Don't get down that people don't respond. You will notice many of the same few will and WOW, what a good group they are. I have been so fortunate to have them. Post me anytime and I will happily answer and check in with you from time to time. Have the best day ever! :)

sorry just jumping in here I was also daunted with more than 100 lb to loose but 59lb lost i can see a bit of the light at then end of the tunnel. Ive found making small realistic goals definately helped me focusing on each half stone, rather than the end total makes it easier for me.

Wish you lts of luck and you CAN do it !

Back