Nearly at my goal - last push!

ps. my friend and I phoned our (equally) drunk friend was was on holiday dominican republic after a few glasses of wine at the weekend, not realising in our wined state that free calls didn't reply to 1000's of miles away. Can't wait for the phone bill !

ps. my friend and I phoned our (equally) drunk friend was was on holiday dominican republic after a few glasses of wine at the weekend, not realising in our wined state that free calls didn't reply to 1000's of miles away. Can't wait for the phone bill !

:8855: oops!!

I LOVE the dominican republic. Where abouts are you going in Dom Rep? x

Well, I stayed the same this week! I was kind of expecting it, as I knew I had a BBQ to go to, and it was my anniversary...so it is better than a gain! Definitely back on track now. Got so much to update on my website, that it is keeping me busy.

Oh, I am going to Punta Cana :)

Also, thought I would share this with you all! I was in the News of the World a few weeks ago. I know, the paper is scum, but they paid me a lot of money for my story lol. You can see it here! http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/_news/1327755/Wide-and-groom.html
I am going to be in Take A Break in the next couple of weeks too, so I shall let you know when I know what issue it will be :)

Nice one on the article hun. Can't believe how much you have lost, you really are an inspiration!!
Not sure I could be in a paper or magazine though. If you read some of our diaries, there are several of us that can't even admit that we have lost a stone!!! Don't know why? :)

You looked great at your wedding :)

Thanks guys!
Yeah, I wasn't sure I wanted to be in them, and when I first started losing weight I would never have dreamed of doing that. But, after losing all the weight and being given the offer, I thought "hell yes". Why not get something out of my 2 years of hard work and hopefully inspire other people to do the same :)

It would deffo pay for a shiny new wardrobe :) may have to dig out my fat photos lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Started the week off well!!
Yesterday I ate Muesli for breakfast, "cream" of asparagus soup and dinner was Lemon sole with green beans. I had a small tuna salad for a snack.
Did 2 hours of exercise as well (Zumba and Gym).

Today I have had muesli and been to the gym for an hour. Feel much more prepared this week :)

Vegetarian said:
Lunch was salmon and egg salad and dinner was bean enchiladas. I'm stuffed!

Oooh the salmon sounds yum. I never think to have it with egg tho!! Which is a but dumb of me lol Did you use the smoked salmon ?

Oh my god! I think I nearly died doing Wii Zumba today. 45 minutes of it was enough!!!

Today's food has been good. Muesli for breakfast, bean salad for lunch and portobello mushroom "pizzas" with butternut squash chips for dinner. I also just made some amazing and healthy muffins to have for dessert :)

Vegetarian said:
Oh my god! I think I nearly died doing Wii Zumba today. 45 minutes of it was enough!!!

Today's food has been good. Muesli for breakfast, bean salad for lunch and portobello mushroom "pizzas" with butternut squash chips for dinner. I also just made some amazing and healthy muffins to have for dessert :)

It's surprisingly hard isnt it? Lol the kids do like a laugh at sweaty purple mommy. My son worries that I'm gonna have a heart attack coz I'm too old for it apparently (I'm 30!!!)

The pizzas sound yummy!!

Haha yeah, it really was harder than I thought. It is getting easier though!
I have been good this weekend, and done lots of exercise. My husband was doing overtime, so it was easier for me to stay on track, as we didn't go out anywhere that I could be tempted!
I even made a "healthy" chocolate cake today :)

ooo how did you make the healthy chocolate cake? Also what about your enchiladas do you make those yourself too?

I am loving your diary and I tried looking at the NOTW link but now I guess it's gone poof with the whole RIP NOTW

Well done and congrats to the previous weight loss what an achievement :)

Yes, the NOTW story has gone off line now.

I will be uploading the enchiladas and choc cake recipe to my website soon. Will put the link on here when I have.

2lb loss for me this week :)

Well done, that's great!

Back