Nearly at start date!

Oops just seen this sorry!!

Yes still going strong!! Have now lost 23 1/2 pound since I started on 7th January - starting to notice the difference!! I had a slow week after my first couple but it seemed to be a blip - apparently 2-3 weeks in it slows a bit then speeds up again so wouldn't worry too much!!!

I was reasonably strict with calorie counting the first few weeks (used MFP to keep track) but according to DC I'm meant to have 1800 cals a day. Their hamper adds up to about 1100 a day (give or take) so I generally have just DC food all day then add pasta/jacket potato/rice with dinner and don't tend to weigh it as I have 700 cals left to play with!! Generally when I do weigh/check it just to make sure I'm not going overboard I tend to be round the 1500-1600 cal mark so have a little left over for a naughty treat if I fancy it!!

Sounds like you've had a good start though, are you enjoying the food?

Xx

Hey!

Wow sounds like your doing really well!

I was pretty disappointed at my last weigh in, but have had a sneaky peak most days this week (I just can't help myself!) and i think im on track for a decent loss. I think your theory of the 2-3 week blip maybe spot on.

I actually am so impressed with the food! There is obviously a couple of dishes I will NOT be ordering again, but as a whole I am enjoying them. I live alone and usually eat like a student, just pasta etc so I feel like im having more decent meals than ever before lol. I really love the chicken tikka massala, the tuna rigatoni and the sausage & onion gravy... their so yum!! How about you?? Have they become tiresome yet?

When I started the diet it seemed so unrealistic that I would be able to stick to DC food packets long term, but i have to say that 4 weeks in I am still enjoying the meals, so all in all still feeling pretty positive! :)

Have you noticed there seems to be a real lack of DC chatter on this site? Do you use the DC forum on their website? I just found it... looks good!!

Hope your having another good week!! xx

Back