Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nearly finished week 1 of Cd!!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by foxxylady1992, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. foxxylady1992

foxxylady1992 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.68%)
    Hi,
    I have just come across this forum today and have been reading all the comments. I started Cambridge on the 22 November 2011. I have a long way to go as goal weight is 10 stones. All the comments on here have been so helpful. I thought I would start a new thread and ask posters who want to join me in my journey. Even though I know where I want to end up weight wise, it's really hard! My first weigh in is on Monday 28 November.
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Hi i would love to join you!

I have over 10 stone to lose! I started CD on the 19th Nov :) I am 25 and live in North East England. How did you find your first week? I am doing ok so far! My WI is a Wednesday and i cant wait! :) xxxx

4. foxxylady1992

foxxylady1992 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.68%)
    Hi Natasha,
    Yeh! I have a buddy! First week has been ok. My first weigh is tomorrow. My overall goal is to lose 6st 11 lbs to be 10 stones. I just want to go out and bye lovely clothes and just feel better about myself.
    How ate you finding it so far. The main thing I miss are my morning cappuccinos!!!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.