• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nearly finished week 1 of Cd!!!!

S: 16st11lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.68%)
Hi,
I have just come across this forum today and have been reading all the comments. I started Cambridge on the 22 November 2011. I have a long way to go as goal weight is 10 stones. All the comments on here have been so helpful. I thought I would start a new thread and ask posters who want to join me in my journey. Even though I know where I want to end up weight wise, it's really hard! My first weigh in is on Monday 28 November.
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi i would love to join you!

I have over 10 stone to lose! I started CD on the 19th Nov :) I am 25 and live in North East England. How did you find your first week? I am doing ok so far! My WI is a Wednesday and i cant wait! :) xxxx

S: 16st11lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.68%)
Hi Natasha,
Yeh! I have a buddy! First week has been ok. My first weigh is tomorrow. My overall goal is to lose 6st 11 lbs to be 10 stones. I just want to go out and bye lovely clothes and just feel better about myself.
How ate you finding it so far. The main thing I miss are my morning cappuccinos!!!
x