Nearly gave in

elle82

Picked something up and put it back I so wanted it I'm not even Hungary I don't know why I do these things once I eat there's no coming back 4 me I can't give in I won't :( :( bad bad day today seem to be having a few of those :( :(

Don't give in to temptation, I was the closest ever on Friday night but this site pulled me through. I have the worst will power ever and if I can do it do can you remember we are all in this together x x big hug x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank u guys sooooo much I'm havin an awful day I want everything lol and my will power is crap so once I eat I'm off the diet I vowed this is my last time on lipo EVER! Well done 4 not giving in and eating on friday :) and cherrygem u shud b proud of ur self that although u ate ur still back put it behind u and u will soon see the scales go down jus having my shake while my oh is eating lunch and all I can do is smell it :(

Ellie what day are you on I'm on day fifteen. There are Always going to be bad days but we can do this together just think of it as one day at a time and never look forward one week at a time that's what I'm focusing on x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks Hun really appreciate the support xx I'm on day 6 I really need to do this is gona make a big difference on my life..and ur right we can do this together the support on here is great and it's nice to know others r going through the same..congrats on making it to day 15 :) :)

Hi Elle
I know exactly how you feel...I am on day 13 and as soon as I pick my son up from school I start to have food popping into my head! I am fine through the day as everyone is at school or work but once the evenings come the battle begins lol. I just try and take each day as it comes and if it gets really bad I go to bed early and switch on my electric blanket...i'm soon in the land of nod and then its another day :) xxxx

Back