Nearly half the former man I was

Guinness_tester

Hi everyone,
just a little update. I have now lost 12stone 9lb and am very close to being half of the former man I was. I only need to lose another 2lb to be "half the former man"!!! how amazing is that!!
I love this diet and my journey so far, I feel I have learnt so much about my relationship with food and am looking forward to a healthy future
My BMI is now only 25.2, nearly healthy!!!
Check my blog for pictures and a full write up
Best wishes to all fellow dieters, stick at it, I am proof it can be done
blog link The Big Diet

Alan

TOTAL INSPIRATION!

42 out of 10 for effort!!

SUPERB!!

Mike

wow that's amazing what wonderful inspiration you are to stick at it. Congratulations!!!!!

Words escape me that is fantastic on whole new scale.

What an inspiration you are, well done!

Georgie
x

:wow::wow::party0019:

What more can i say Alan,

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW you look like a different person, you have done so fantastically well,

x

Truly amazing... u look fantastic, well done.

AMAZING and WELL DONE

thats all I have to say (for a change):eek:

Absolutely amazing, you must be so proud. Will check out your blog later. I have at least 9st to lose and it seems so far away right now but as you said it can be done. :)

Amazing weight loss, well done.

Wow Alan, you truly are an amazing inspiration for us all! You have done absolutely fantastically(sp!) and I feel foolish that we started this at the same time but where you have stuck to it rigidly, I have continually cheated and undone the good work. That you have been able to stick to it til the end shows true willpower and strength, and you deserve the happiness that slimdom will bring!

I only hope I can join you in that feeling before the end of the year! All the best xxx

Wow awesome weightloss!

Thanks for posting keeps newbies like me inspired!

Alan, you are brilliant!

What an amazing achievement. Keep it going - you're so nearly there. I'm struggling a bit today but reading your post and some of your blog has really focussed my mind, so thank you!

Back