Nearly there but.........

Chebs

Wants a pie
Hello

I've been on CD SS / SS+ for 10 weeks exactly and have gone from 15 st 8 to 11 st 13 in this time. IMy target at the moment is 11 st so I have less that 14 lbs to go. I am starting to have some problems though. Up til now it's been plain sailing and I've never felt hungry or anything like that. Recently, my hair is thinning, I am getting hunger pangs that don't go away with water, I am tired all the time, and I'm thinking - is it time for me to move up a step? I only see my councillor once every 4 weeks and he's not due for another 10 days. I went to my GP to discuss my progress and he has told me that I should take a vitamin supplement with iron and folic acid for the hair loss. Are you allowed to take these? All these changes have been very recent, like, the past week. Which coincides with me being in the 11's.

Sorry for the waffle but if any of you CDCs out there could help me I would be really grateful!
XX

hi chebs, i am not a cdc but i would suggest you move up the plans perhaps 810.. and yes defo take some iron...

and welldone on your losses thats fantastic

Ah thanks amethyst! You've not done too badly yourself....................

Hey, you have done excellent! Your starting weight and goal is close to mine! I started on SS+ and I'm now on SS. can I ask you a quick question?
Have you gone from SS to SS+? I was wondering if it made much difference as I was thinking of doing that for a week from Monday?

xx

Hey Stush, think I've spoken to you before about this! I'm the girl who goes between SS and SS+ all the time - it hasn't made any difference to me. When I feel I need it I have a SS+ day and then when I dont I drop it back down. Have never come out of ketosis.

My body's starting to get wise to the trick as I get closer to the finish though....:mad:

im sure a cdc will be here soon to help chebs. Well done on your weight loss. you are doing fab, perhaps it is time to move up a plan your nearly there hun. well done ;)

LoL, really? I cant remember anything of late! My memory is not what it was lol. But I do remember talking to you about scales? I think...you have the stainless steel salters like me right?
Your nearly there, how are you looking at 11.13? I think I wouldnt look right that small thats why I'm aiming for 12.

Back