Nearly there !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Only 5lbs to go to target. I am so happy about that.

I wanted to lose it before our silver wedding anniversary on the 15th November. I am sure I can make it.

Fab! How exciting! I'm sure you can "melt that lard" in time!!!!!!! :) :)

As a matter of interest, well interesting to me. I now weigh less than my 2 B.B.'s.

They weigh 210 lbs, I weigh I weigh 165 lbs.:)

I haven't weighed less than them for all of their adult lives.
bigboysinbed-1.jpg

The B.B's at 8 months old.

I think I might have posted this photo before............you must forgive me I am a very old fart lol :)

As a matter of interest, well interesting to me. I now weigh less than my 2 B.B.'s.

bigboysinbed-1.jpg

I think I might have posted this photo before............you must forgive me I am a very old fart lol :)

Awwww lovely doggies :D

My two only weigh 3 stone between them! lol

Good luck ditching your last 5lb Sue xxx

fillymum said:

Does that mean that they'll be dragging you around then :p

Good luck with the last 5lbs

Sue, I really hope you do it, but I am going to say to you what was said to me when I was aiming for a particular date - Dont be remotely disappointed if you dont make it - you have done INCREDIBLE things already and that final lb or two will not make one ounce of visible difference between you not quite at target and you at target - you will look just as beautiful and happy whether you be 160 or 162.

You have done amazingly. Enjoy your anniversary being proud of what you have already achieved, if you make target thats the cherry on the icing on the cake, but it wont spoil the overall look of the cake if its not there!

Back