Nearly there!!

sazzy024

Ok so im back (with a new title lol) i have had a couple of months off the minimins site as i have been so busy with work i just dont have time to come on here! But i have stayed strictly on track and have now lost a grand total of 1st 5lbs (only two pounds to go for target!). Its 7 weeks tomorrow till i go on holiday so im strictly sticking to it in the hope of losing another 7lbs before i go.

Some exciting news is i can now get into all the stuff i purpousley bought too small for holiday, which is a lovely feeling :) I also found out i'm going to be an auntie which is the most amazing news and im so excited!!!

Anyway enough with my news heres my food diary for today:

Breakfast:

2 slices wholemeal toast (hexb)
1tsp light light mayo (0.5 syns)
Ham-extra lean FREE
2 Apples
Water

Lunch:
Plain Mackarel FREE
Salad FREE
Light Dressing FREE
1 Pear

Dinner:
Bachelors Beef Rice FREE
2apples
2pears
2 babybell lights (hexa)

Syns so far = 0.5

Trying to cut my syns down to only 6 per day which should be relatively easy (i hope!!)

Hope everyone is well and please leave any comments :)

Just did 30 day shred after about 3 weeks off, killed me lol going for a shower now and then maybe some fruit before i head out to work.

Also i tried the 6 pack in 6 weeks by Gillian Micheals and thought i was goign to have to call an ambulance lol, really tough, so if your thinking of trying it, complete the 30 day shred first!

Tuesdays Diary

Breakfast:
Marmite FREE
Pear
Water

Lunch:
Pasta
Chicken
Apples

Dinner:
Chicken Breast
SW Chips
Peas

Apple,Pear,Strawberries

Also just finished 30 Day shred and i have noticed a difference in my endurance even just from yesterday!

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday :)

Tuesdays Diary

Breakfast:
Marmite FREE
Pear
Water

Lunch:
Pasta
Chicken
Apples

Dinner:
Chicken Breast
SW Chips
Peas

Apple,Pear,Strawberries

Also just finished 30 Day shred and i have noticed a difference in my endurance even just from yesterday!

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday :)

Hi Sazzy024,

What is the 30 day Shred?! wouldn't mind getting a 6 pack in 6 weeks either!...can women get a six pack!? :D

Haha its a dvd by Gillian Michaels she does the biggest loser in america! Lets just say the 6 pack one has been put to the back of the cupboard for now. But the 30 day shred is a really good dvd its all about HIT training which is high intensity training meaning you do cardio, abs and strength in 30 minutes without a break. If you look it up on youtube you can watch it on there, i bought the dvd and weights from amazon for £8 x

aww thanks Sazzy, i think a girl from work was doing somethig like that! I'll have to look it up on you tube. 30 mins i could fit in somewhere i'm sure! lol

Thats what i love about it i do it in the morning before i get ready for work, then i do two sets of 2 sit ups at different points in the day when i can :)

haha, I'd have to hide in a meeting room at work when no one is looking and do my sit ups then! lol

Back