Nearly through day 1...!!!

Lardylizi

Here it is.. day 1 of CD for me..

Woke up got ready for work and drank a pint of water before I left... not bad so far..

Got through the morning fine, went to docs so he could sign my form as Im on tabs for high blood pressure, which he did so thats great, then returned to work to hear the office discussing what they were going to have for lunch so on the mention of food it was time for my first shake so had Banana (which tasted like cake mixture so that was a bonus..ha ha) @ 11.45 (is that too late or doesnt it matter when really?) I just wanted to go as far as I felt comfortable so that I could spread them about a bit later...

Home now and just had my second one.. strawberry, quite liked it so thats another one on the list!.. so now to chill out, soon have a bath then look forward to my last one later this evening...

Already feel like Im missing food and missing out but hopefully its because its early days, Ive had over 2 litres of water already and will continue thru the evening so so far Ive stuck 100% which believe me is impressive for me..haha, if I can keep going then by the time I go back to work on Tues then Ill have 4 days under my belt.. fingers crossed x

What sort of day has everyone else had?...

Lizi x

Hey
Well done you for getting through your first day...... your doing really well....... its up to you really what time you have your shakes its worth spreading them out but it doesnt make any difference its just when is good for you.. Some people save them for later in the evening and make them in to ice cream and things...

Good luck on your journey.. Its so worth it............ Its great!!

xxx

Back