Need 4 more people to make up an eighth team anyone???

ok I've worked out my signature :D

If this isn't too premature - (I hopefully start tomorrow) I'd love to be in your team.

can i please play? I'll post my ticker tomorrow when I work out how to get it on and if I have enough 'credit' from all my random posting!

Welcome Shadaca and sleekandclean...any ideas on names for our new team.

How about

The HomeStr8s? Str8 up - W8 down?

or is that just lame?

Hi All, Team 8 seems to have seven entrants ???, I'm stuck as to what to do, if its first come first serve, then sorry chalack, you may need to start a Team 9 (contact Blue Grapefruit, she may hook you up with some others)

OR

cuz we've only got posts from myself, doubledumplings, sleekandclean and Shadaca...maybe we don't even have 6yet...

:eek: Can each other person reply to confirm if they're interested in being in this team ??? First six to reply are confirmed members :eek: btw this counts as me replying :giggle:

Team 8

Surfhunny
Barcababe
Bblilsis
Doubledumplings
Shadaca
SleekandClean

and

Chalack

Last edited:
How about

The HomeStr8s? Str8 up - W8 down?

or is that just lame?

lol i dont know but think BB is team leader so she ll have last say by the way BB whos in our group and is this thursday first weeks weighin

Hi Girls, I like the name suggestions, its hard to pick a favourite out of the 3, so well done to you (i'm desperate at picking names, ask my poor pets ;) )

Hi guys, just let you know I'm still on for being in team 8 or whatever we decide to call ourselves.
PS I'm trying to find out what the other groups are called so we can have an even better name. Will post a list if I find out.

Ok so far the other teams are called:
Team 1:- Leah's Lightweights
Team 2:- BBL's
Team 3:- Simply The Best
Team 4:- Belly Busters
Team 5:- Slimympians

I can't find the name for 6 not sure they have one yet. And Team 7 seem to be settling on FatFighters.

But I have no inspiration at all for a team name....will have to sleep on it I think.

Last edited:
Ok so far the other teams are called:
Team 1:- Leah's Lightweights
Team 2:- BBL's
Team 3:- Simply The Best
Team 4:- Belly Busters

I can't find the names for 5, or 6 not sure they have them yet. And Team 7 seem to be settling on FatFighters.

But I have no inspiration at all for a team name....will have to sleep on it I think.

Hey, I'm lovin your spy work :giggle: I'd like to include the wordplay on the 8 in our name when we finally settle.

Looks like we've got 5 confirmed, now its just between barcababe and chalack...whoever makes it first to post ;)...man I just hope you all think this is a fair way to get the six..I was flumoxed otherwise :eek:

I think it's pretty fair, there's always the chance to start Team 9 after all. Will get my thinking cap on for a name, I also like idea of using 8 in our name, so far all I can come up with is Gr8 Big Losers.....:confused:

yeh how about the Gr8sBL is simply and yeh think its the fairs way to pick members.

by the way whens the first weigh in

Oh I like Inspir8tion that's gr8 (sorry got carried away)

I'm liking the play on the 8 also.

Here's some more suggestions:

Team Gr8est

GR8 W8 M8

Inpir8tion

ummmmm

OMG....GR8 W8 M8 is my favourite so far...I vote for this one :giggle:

what plans is everybody doing...

I'm on Cambrigde Solesource

Back