Thursday had no syns
Friday had 24 syns!!
Saturday had 24 syns
Sunday had 35 syns!!

Total 110 syns for the week !!!!:confused:

5 over in total for the week!!

Does anyone else do this?

Do you think i have messed this week up?:confused:

I know they say flexible syns but how flexible????

Oh yeah my syns were used on wine but i did fill myself up with all free food and speed foods over weekend!
will this help???:confused:

Aww that's not so bad at all. The ony thing I'm thinking though is that the alcohal may have dehydrated you a little, which would make you retain water...I think.

It's good that you filled up on the speed food, hmm wonder if I can get away with a bottle of wine later....:eek:....noooo! I'd probably have a takeaway with it:8855:

Do u think???

oh i hope so,im gonna drink loads of water to day and eat loads of speed foods too.

lol milly...are u having wine then?

i was like that last nite thinking ....cor i could murder a pizza mmmm!:D

Thats wot happens when you have too much wine lol

I'm sure you will be fine hun, 5 syns is approx 100 calories so you haven't gone over by much.

Instead of worry about how many you use per day, I use mine per week. Every weigh in day I write down 105, and as I use my syns up I knock them off. That way if I use 20 on a Thursday and only 5 on a Friday I know what I have left for the week so there is less chance of me going over the weekly limit. x

I feel better now,i just thought going over to much in one day(3 on a trot) would make me gain!!

i will drink loads of water and gonna go out for a walk to that will help!!

Thanx you two feel better now!!

I'm sure you will be fine hun, 5 syns is approx 100 calories so you haven't gone over by much.

Instead of worry about how many you use per day, I use mine per week. Every weigh in day I write down 105, and as I use my syns up I knock them off. That way if I use 20 on a Thursday and only 5 on a Friday I know what I have left for the week so there is less chance of me going over the weekly limit. x

i've started doing this too. also find if you take off 26 syns for a bottle of wine at the beginning of the week, you still have roughly 11-12 syns for each day. 2 bottles leaves you with around 7-8, that way you wont feel as if you're spending all your syns on your wine on each particular day. definately keep up the water intake too, good luck with weigh-in x

I've always syned weekly, I use most of them at the weekend on takeaway(s!) or a meal out and some alcohol and then just cut back in the week and i get decent losses (-4lbs last week) apart from the weeks were I think blow it and it results in a 2lb gain, i am learning not to do this though!!! Good luck.

Your meant to have 5 syns a day EVERYDAY, so on the days you had none you should have had at least 5 and then saved the other 10 for your wine. xx

I agree, when I wasnt having at least 5 syns a day my weight loss wasn't as good so I always make sure I have a least 5 (a freddo) each day

Back