Need a bit of help

I do still want to do ww but it is when ive gone to pot it takes some getting back on track. I know some body who does not follow any plans and eats everything and loses weight slowly and it goes to proof you can lose weight without following a plan

Are you sure she doesn't have a plan? Even if her own made up one? If she's just eating as she always did and losing, then she wouldn't be overweight in the first place. She must be doing something different.

The reason why ive gone of the plot is because ive not been to my ww meetings . Im hoping to prove you wrong I did it a few years back and lost nearly 1 stone and half but had to stop because i could not get to the meetings Im sure I can get through this patch ive done it before and once I set my mind I can do it.

Theres nothing to gain by proving us wrong. Theres no shame in admitting you need to go to a class to stay on track. I think youll find most people do!! Why not even go to classes until youre totally in the swing of the diet, go for a few months.

You clearly CANT do it on your own. By your own admission youre not counting points or anything this week. You keep saying you want to lose all this weight because it depresses you etc but youre doing nothing about it.

Youve been a MM member for 4 months now, you could have easily lost 2 stone in that time had you stuck to it :sigh:

Back