Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need a blender for work.... any recs please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Starting to get my head gear on and obviously will need a blender for my first two weeks at work.

have a small kitchen so will need a hand blender and have seen one for 4 pounds in argos but am worried it will fly everywhere?

anyone have any hand blenders that they can reccomend?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I use a braun hand blender in a deep jug, make sure its in and don't lift it out of the mix too high as it will then go up the wall!! a plastic jug about a pint deep is fine.. i then pour it in a glass with ice and sip through a straw.. the blender was about 9.99, nothing fancy it just does the job.

4. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I have two(one at home and one in my locker at work). They are both Philips HR1361 £17.59 from Argos(422/9090). Pricey but worth the money. I bought a cheap one from Asda but it was rubbish. The Philips one comes with a beaker so you've always got the perfect thing to mix it in :) Can't recommend it enough!

5. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hinari Genie might be what you need!

6. (Land of) Maz

(Land of) Maz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Shake That Weight
    i got a £4 one from Argos, and i use my cambridge shaker cup, no mess or spillages... totally does the job in 10secs...!

7. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have the same as Amanda the Phillips one and its brill.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.