Need a boost but I'm confused!

Metermaid

I've been on SW since beginning of Dec, I started at 15st 8lb and I'm now 13st so I'm pretty pleased. But, I've been at 13st give or take a pound for about a month now and feel I need some sort of a boost to kickstart my weight loss again so I can shed the next one and a half stone. I do mostly red days with maybe 1 green and 1 EE a week.

I've had a look in my SW books at the 'Success Express', which seems to focus on using Superfree Foods, but I'm confused, in the main book it talks about S=speed and SS=superspeed foods, are these the same as Superfree? So do I fill 2/3 of plate with SS foods?

Any help welcome - PS I am going to the gym 3 times a week and doing 2 classes, so upping exercise is not really an option as I don't have any more time!

TIA

MM

speed ans super spreed foods are just supposed to speed your weight loss up.. your book will give you a reference to the signs youl see next to certain foods liek S SS and HH etc x

I think superfree foods are foods that are free on both red and green, for example peas aren't, but carrots are.

Just wondering, are you still weighing out your A & B choices? I know after a while it can seem tedious, but it's amazing what our eye thinks is still 28g!

There's also Fast Forward to consider if you want a boost (a super tough version of SW, which you can do for a maximum of two weeks) but your consultant has to organise and take you through that one.

Good luck with SE if you try it...

The Super speed foods are the ones that help boost your weight loss and you should try to have as many of them as you can. Superfree are the ones that you can eat freely on any day.
Make sure you are getting HE in every day and that you are mixing up the foods you are eating so that you are not eating the same foods every day (a change can help). If your not losing having 5 red days a week then try having more green or EE. Are you sneaking in extra syns without thinking or going over you HE portions? I would suggest going through the books and then writing down everything you eat to make sure you are on plan.
Don't give up though you have done amazing some times our bodies are just mean :p

Success Express is great! hard work for a week and does feel a bit like a diet but it does work. I was stuck for ages, did this for a week and lost 4lb!!

You do have to rejig what you eat (well I did) and I ate things like chicken or gammon with butternut squash and veg or salad and lots of eggs and chips (1/3) and tomatoes. Snacked on cottage cheese and veg sticks or fruit salad.

It's not so bad though, just takes a bit more planning than normal but it does work. I often do SE when I have had a heavy weekend and want to get back on track.

Jay xx

Thanks for all the help. I think I have probably got into quite a habit in the last 5 months and the suggestions to check weights/A&B choices/and ahem....syns are really helpful. The good news is that I have lost another pound this week so hopefully still basically on track!

Thanks all :0)

Back