Need a buddy. X

laurenasha said:
My menus are not very inventive at the minute! Still trying to get pp back into my head! Weekend wasn't too bad as I was working lol! But at least it's good diet wise if not socially!

You can pull it back! Our leader says it's the 20/80 rule! As long as your good 80% of the time you should be able to get away with it lol! You enjoyed yourself so don't feel guilty and just start afresh tomorrow xx

Mine aren't very inventive either that's why I thought we could post them and give each other ideas lol.

Xx

Was thinking of making homemade chips! (using the tefal actifry) chicken breast and homemade garlic butter using flora light! Think that sounds scrummy ;)

laurenasha said:
Was thinking of making homemade chips! (using the tefal actifry) chicken breast and homemade garlic butter using flora light! Think that sounds scrummy ;)

Yumm.
Il give u a tip on the chips in the actifry don't use fry light lol they cook on the outside but always raw in the middle :( tried numerous times and always turn out the same :(

Xx

So what do you used to cook? I used frylight and they were nice and fluffy! I think it depends on the potato and how thick they are cut! Sometimes they don't turn out right but were nice tonight xx

laurenasha said:
So what do you used to cook? I used frylight and they were nice and fluffy! I think it depends on the potato and how thick they are cut! Sometimes they don't turn out right but were nice tonight xx

Just had to use oil and point it

Xx

Weekend = disaster :( lol never pointed anything all weekend.

Back in track from 2moro.

We could post out menus too maybe give each other ideas?

Xx

Sounds like a plan will make us more accountable for what we eat (and maybe shame me into being good!!!!) today wouldn't be hard only had noodles and chicken and some microwavable popcorn! wasn't really hungry so am like 19 pp under my daily amount. ( i way over did myself yesterday, could possibly be full from that still!!!)

Am dying to weigh myself to see how im getting on but don't have a scales (got rid of it for that very reason it was an obsession!) but not knowing how I am doing is killing me!

How'd you day go? x!

That sounds really nice! I think you ladies might shame me into eating more healthily! wasn't hungry at all today so was well under my pp, went for a walk as well to try undo some of yesterdays disaster! wish weight was as easy to loose than it is to put on grr!

Back