NEED A BUDDY

Matafula

Hey all...ope u doing well with yr diet gud luck to u all...Am looking for someone to buddy up with me am 16st 11...l have lost 8lbs since nov 2010...l luv walking and am doing pro points.,,any one interested ...xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I'm on ww propoints too,I started when it was the old points and I've lost just over 7 stone but finding new propoints a challenge to get into :confused:

honeybee38 said:
Hi I'm on ww propoints too,I started when it was the old points and I've lost just over 7 stone but finding new propoints a challenge to get into :confused:

I think it's not that bad...l key tools r ...a food scale .,.calculator and ww esources u can't go wrong babe ..,r u exercising at all or not????well done 7stone amazing l can't wait for my first stone...

I have kidney stones and a hiatus hernia so apart from work (on the go constantly) and walking,I might jump on my exercise bike if painkillers are working :s x

Hey how r u getting on..l bought dat weight watchers step counter it's not bad l need to get used to it...today l did 10433steps dats 5 activity points

On my iphone i have an app called mapmywalk and its great as it works on GPS so is so accurate and tells you how many minutes a mile you are doing. Thats worth a go as its a free app.

Hey all ...since da weather is horrible these days l thgt l shld try walking in the stairs OMG the pain it's like using the stepper in da gym...amazing very painful bt it's better than juss sitting in ma butt and doing nuthing ....try it all and if u calculate the minute u do on them u still get ur activity points...try 10 mins first .....

Back