need a chocolate substitute

Aren't meringue nests only 1 syn?

Just a thought but does anyone know if you could make syn free meringue with sweetener? X

Whovian_gal said:
Aren't meringue nests only 1 syn?

The tiny meringue shells can be as low as 1syn each. The nests will normally be more, but it's easy enough to work out-a there is no free food allowance, every 20 cals is equal to 1syn :) x

A standard meringue nest is 3 syns but as someone else said you can use the 1 syn for 20 calories rule.

If I crave chocolate, however, then nothing will do for me apart from chocolate so I tend to have a curly wurly for 6 syns. Yum!

Ah sorry yeah the tiny ones are 1 syn. The larger ones are 3. Not bad though if laden down with fruit. Although fruit is something I struggle to enjoy eating! Love veg but really not a fruit person.

A frozen banana always works for me. Particularly if you stick it on a lolly stick before you put it in the freezer. Then it feels like a real treat.

I've also given up chocolate for Lent. I did try the Pink and White marshmellow wafers and they are yummy but I ate the whole packet!!! :innocent0002:

I've just tried the new HiFi Peanut bars and they are very sweet and yummy so I'm getting my fix from these now.

I don't know if I fancy the banana thing...I hate it when they aren't ripe and a bit 'crunchy', so not sure if I'd like them frozen!
Might give it a go though. Everything's worth a try ;)

Whovian_gal said:
I don't know if I fancy the banana thing...I hate it when they aren't ripe and a bit 'crunchy', so not sure if I'd like them frozen!
Might give it a go though. Everything's worth a try ;)

I'm the exact same, OH hates it as end up eating all of them (even tho I have 2 force them down) b4 he gets a chance! Frozen - think I will gi it a miss!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back