Need a good set of scales

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sweet Cheeks, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, I am in need of a GOOD set of scales and dont know which ones to go for, I havent had a set of scales for years and really dont know which type are the best,
    So if any of you lovely people out there have a good pair pleeeaaasssee let me know where you got em from and how much

Ta xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi sweet cheeks.

Ive got electronic weight watchers ones, they were about 30 quid 2 or 3 years ago and i got them from makro but i think argos sell them.

4. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.99%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I got mine from Asda think about £19.00, they also show your loss if you know how to set it up.

5. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    electronic weight watchers ones are good have a set, they give u the percent fat and water of u body and u can program in ur own height n it gives u ur bmi

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.