NEED A HUG *SOBS*

It had crossed my mind that it was my mind playing games with me just because I saw a light stick...My chatterbox obviously went into overdrive and I went into destruct mode...anyway new day new start...:)

Thanks guys for you kind words....just got in from my meeting...I was up 4lbs:mad: ..But hey at least I've got over it and managed to get through today!!!:D
My counsellor said she doubts it was the Tabasco as so may of you have also said, but it was my chatterbox taking over!!
Well I'll have a pop-in on wednesday so I'll keep you posted!!

Hi Red

Never mind the gain, you sound so much more positive so concentrate on that. Most of the gain will probably be glycogen and will be lost again next week anyway.

Good luck and keep in touch. Just bookmarked your blog so I look forward to reading how you're doing.

Thanks guys for you kind words....just got in from my meeting...I was up 4lbs:mad: ..But hey at least I've got over it and managed to get through today!!!:D

My counsellor said she doubts it was the Tabasco as so may of you have also said, but it was my chatterbox taking over!!

Well I'll have a pop-in on wednesday so I'll keep you posted!!

Hi there Red .....never mind bout the extra couple of pounds..least you know WHY !!

Tell that C.B. to clear off....and you'll soon reach your goal !

love

Debz
xx

Morning Red hun firstly well done to u for already losing 87lbs u go girl thats an amazing achievement. Hun just imagine how amazing its going to be when u go to Tobago and u have lost all this weight u r going to feel and look like a million dollars.

Hun 4lbs is nothing it will be gone by the end of the week and u will have a good weight loss next week.
Next time your bloody chatterbox pays u a visit :devilangel: just keep tobago firmly in your mind !!
I am sending u lots of posititve vibes:vibes: :vibes: i know u r going to have a good week and also am sending you a big hug.
Take care and remember u r not on this journey alone we are all here to hold your hand and help you and if your CB pays a visit again come online and chat to us.
Have a good day xxx

Hope you have a fab day today, hun!

Chuck the ketostix in the bin - I never bother with them now - I know when I'm in ketosis (erm practice!! lol) and you still lose weight even if you're not in it - it's just nicer to be 'in the zone', that's all.

xxxxx

Sorry ur sad

So sorry U fell so sad and alone. U R on the right forum for support. Just keep posting and people will allways b there 4 U:grouphugg:
36.gif

Afternoon all...I'm feeling full of the joys of spring (even though its raining lol) I have got through the last 2 days and feeling more positive...aired my feelings to my OH and hes trying to understand this diet a bit more...as he has never had a problem with my size he could never understand why I did but I think its starting to sink in now...He's always supported my diet but its the highs and lows I dont think he gets...but he'll get there bless him!
Thanks all for the advice and kind words Together we'll all make it where we want to be with our bodies!!

Afternoon all...I'm feeling full of the joys of spring (even though its raining lol) I have got through the last 2 days and feeling more positive...aired my feelings to my OH and hes trying to understand this diet a bit more...as he has never had a problem with my size he could never understand why I did but I think its starting to sink in now...He's always supported my diet but its the highs and lows I dont think he gets...but he'll get there bless him!
Thanks all for the advice and kind words Together we'll all make it where we want to be with our bodies!!

YEEEHAWWWW !!!! good on ya hun :D

you can soooo do this...I mean you've already lost 87lbs :eek:

enjoy the rest of your day....

love

Debz
xx

Back