Need a kick up the backside!

crewboi83

I'm so dissapointed, after loosing 2.5 stone and being so near goal weight in Dec I fell off the wagon, its taken a few months to get myself back in that place to re start but I have.
Started SS today, forgot how hard it is somtimes, im fine as long as no one else is within a 5 mile radius eating lol.... and i never knew how many ads on TV were for food.
I started SS but i was soooo hungry at 6 I had a choc snackajack! lol

Anyone got any wise words to help out, or any little tips of something i can nibble on when im at an all time low... like a slice of ham here, bit of chicken there.... i know it defeats he object of SS but it really helps on those days where u just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.

CB

well done for re joining cd and doing ss,i no its not easy,just hold on in there and you will be slim againx:D

good luck and well done for getting back on the wagon x x

Dancing made some excellent points,and good luck with your re-start.
If you are really struggling perhaps you could do a week of 790 to ease yourself back in,or even do 790 if you find you are permantely having blips.
Over the weeks I have come to think that SS is just not for everyone and if you can't do it then the harm it does to your self esteem,as you are beating yourself up constantly is just self destructive.
People have fabulous losses on 790!

Back