need a kick

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
up to last wed i have been doing well and losing every week but this week i just cant stop eating missed class due to doctors appointment and was all set for good week but had a funeral to attend so i just thought stuff it and eat what i wanted now tomorrow night is weight inand am unsure as to wether i should go back to class tomorrow and face the scales or stay away

Face it, take it on the chin and if you've put on, just focussed on getting it off x

I am just like you the one thing I have learned is if I don't go back to class I just put more weight on which in turn makes me even more down. If you go back tomorrow you may only be looking at a small gain which you could shift the following week. Good luck you may be surprised you may have a sts.

I am the same Hun i haven't been for 2 weeks and was dreading tomorrow but I going even knowing I ave gained but it will kick me up the backside which is what I need at the moment :)
Good luck u will be fine let me know how you get on tomorrow x

Oh this sounds just like me this week. I've been so good every week but this week I've been eating loads and I'm scared to go to class tomorrow.

I guess we'll all have weeks like this and even though it's tempting to skip class it is better to go and face it and draw a line under it and get back on track.

Good luck x

jillz said:
Oh this sounds just like me this week. I've been so good every week but this week I've been eating loads and I'm scared to go to class tomorrow.

I guess we'll all have weeks like this and even though it's tempting to skip class it is better to go and face it and draw a line under it and get back on track.

Good luck x

Yep I agree good luck for tomorrow and we can all report in tomorrow and move on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for all replys but i decided to not go am going to be xtra good this week and count everything i put in my mouth and get as many exercise points as i can and go back next week x

Back