need a online buddy!

dee903

hi i moved back to usa 14 months ago and since put on 7 stone!! so day 1 was 2day and need an online buddy who i can chat with everyday and help me lose 10 stone! i am 29 female and email is [email protected]. i need support!!!

Hi Dee

I've just joined this web site and have just moved from one side of Australia to the other. I did Dr Cohen's last year and succeeded however during my refeeding and maintenance stage I had an allergic reaction to something at work and was prescribed steriods.

3kilos came in 3 days and then over the week another 3 came. I estimate that I am over weight by 7 kilos now and have my program ready to follow.

Basically I also need someone to talk to everyday, if you are still looking for a buddy let me know. I'm going to start things half perfect tomorrow and then spot on after that.

Brenda
X

Hi

You can contact me too, i'm on most days PM me for email addy.

Good luck x

Hiya! I don't mind being ure online buddy! :-D I'm new to this and i find it hard to lose weight without starving myself but thats def not the right way to go about it,i got help from my boyfriend as he knows about more about the right foods for weight loss and i managed to lose 3stone.:)

Hi Dee
How's it all going?
Brenda
X

How r u doing?

Hi Dee,

How r u doing at the moment?

Sorry can't be your online buddy but I just think your idea is wonderful and maybe everyone should get an online buddy when they need some support and there's no one around.

Don't forget there're a lot of other "buddies" here in the forum:)

Take care!

Back