need a pal

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by broxi, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just started Cambridge Diet 2 days ago and I'm really struggling. Can anybody help me by telling me of their successes and I suppose, struggles.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rori

Rori Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(15.03%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    I've never done Cambridge diet but didn't want to read and run! Maybe pop over to the Cambridge diet forum and ask there, there'll be some people who will be able to answer your questions more than I could.

One thing that I find helps me when i'm really struggling generally, drink a glass of water, go for a twenty minute walk and listen to some upbeat tunes, I have a good think about why i'm doing the diet and what I want to acheive and imagine wearing that gorgeous dress at my graduation and it seems worth all the struggles! Sorry, a bit of a flighty answer, but just know, you're not alone!

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi hunni, my pics of before/during and after are in my album if you want to take a look.

you will get loads of support on the cd forum, have you viewed the insperational slide show yet, its fantastic.cc

good luck.xxx

5. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for help Susan & Rori, I've not used a forum before so not really too sure. Anyway your pics Susan are hugely inspirational. Well done you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.