need a pal

broxi

ButtErFly
I've just started Cambridge Diet 2 days ago and I'm really struggling. Can anybody help me by telling me of their successes and I suppose, struggles.

I've never done Cambridge diet but didn't want to read and run! Maybe pop over to the Cambridge diet forum and ask there, there'll be some people who will be able to answer your questions more than I could.

One thing that I find helps me when i'm really struggling generally, drink a glass of water, go for a twenty minute walk and listen to some upbeat tunes, I have a good think about why i'm doing the diet and what I want to acheive and imagine wearing that gorgeous dress at my graduation and it seems worth all the struggles! Sorry, a bit of a flighty answer, but just know, you're not alone!

hi hunni, my pics of before/during and after are in my album if you want to take a look.

you will get loads of support on the cd forum, have you viewed the insperational slide show yet, its fantastic.cc

good luck.xxx

Thanks for help Susan & Rori, I've not used a forum before so not really too sure. Anyway your pics Susan are hugely inspirational. Well done you!

Back