Induction Need a pep talk i think!

slimming lizard

Ok so now into week 2 . Haven't weighed as I feel generally not a bit smaller ! I don't expect a big water weight loss as before starting induction I was limiting calories. But I feel ... Wobbly! Does this make sense? My fat belly seems to have turned to wobbly jelly! I think that carbs may have bloated my belly and now they not there I think all the belly fat has just collapsed into itself! Sorry if tmi !
Appetite has dropped away as has my sugar cravings. So I know I am on the right track .
But I can't see any loss ... Advise please ?

hello slimming lizard im new to atkins but i would sugest you measure your waist stomack hips upper thight and upper arms as this will help you see that the inches are dropping off , im on day 3 and because im constantly eatting felt fat and huge and in my head i new i hadnt lost weight cause i was eatting way to much but jusmped on the scales and im 4lb down so all i can say is measure keep at it and you will see results , when do you plan to weight in ?

If you've been on plan I'm sure weighing will show a loss! My clothes didn't feel looser until I'd lost about a stone but I'm definitely familiar with that softer squishier feeling. A good sign!

Thanks moonlight! I'm hoping the squishy is a good sign ! Been on plan , and I know things are in the right direction as my appetite is so low compared to this time last week :) don't really use ketostiks as I don't rate them , but with such a low carb intake I must be in ketosis. Everyday it's been below 20 g for sure :)) weigh in on Monday which will be my 14 days ... Then will decide if I'm extending or moving to owl.

well good luck for monday hun i hope you get a good loss all the best x

Back