Need a serious luck up the backside

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Davey1984, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Davey1984

Davey1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Diet
    Hi all, I seriously need a kick up the backside, I have done so well on PP and them in the last week, I have just eaten all the possible crap anyone could eat.
    I really want to lose this weight but I'm really struggling to get my motivation back.
    Please help me someone, im so depressed xxz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    you've lost a stone so you're doing something right, try not to think about all the crap you've just eaten, start a fresh tomorrow and wake up thinking that you can do it, try and work out what youre going to eat tomorrow and make sure you stick to it. You know you can do it and i hope you manage to get back on track

4. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    Hey. This is a new wk so put last wk behind you and start again and any time you feel you are going to eat crap again come on here instead nd we will keep you on track :)

5. vickidee

vickidee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I'm exactly the same, I've lost 13.5 lb and this last week I have lost control and been eating badly, So you are not alone! As kaz says start afresh tomorrow and don't beat yourself up about it.
    instead of focusing on what you ate last week, focus on the fresh week thats starting tomorrow and remind yourself of where you want to be and how you're going to feel when you get there, that's what I'm planning on doing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was the same, In 3 weeks I lost 13lbs then just totally lost it.
    I had a wedding and 2 family meals out but ended up with 2 weeks of eating crap and gaining 6lbs.

BUTTTT I am back on it now. Only 5 days in and still a bit wobbly but I know I can do it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.