Need a serious luck up the backside

Davey1984

Hi all, I seriously need a kick up the backside, I have done so well on PP and them in the last week, I have just eaten all the possible crap anyone could eat.
I really want to lose this weight but I'm really struggling to get my motivation back.
Please help me someone, im so depressed xxz

you've lost a stone so you're doing something right, try not to think about all the crap you've just eaten, start a fresh tomorrow and wake up thinking that you can do it, try and work out what youre going to eat tomorrow and make sure you stick to it. You know you can do it and i hope you manage to get back on track

Hey. This is a new wk so put last wk behind you and start again and any time you feel you are going to eat crap again come on here instead nd we will keep you on track :)

I'm exactly the same, I've lost 13.5 lb and this last week I have lost control and been eating badly, So you are not alone! As kaz says start afresh tomorrow and don't beat yourself up about it.
instead of focusing on what you ate last week, focus on the fresh week thats starting tomorrow and remind yourself of where you want to be and how you're going to feel when you get there, that's what I'm planning on doing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was the same, In 3 weeks I lost 13lbs then just totally lost it.
I had a wedding and 2 family meals out but ended up with 2 weeks of eating crap and gaining 6lbs.

BUTTTT I am back on it now. Only 5 days in and still a bit wobbly but I know I can do it

Back