Extra Easy Need a way to stop craving pizza!

Sorry to hear about your granddaddy x Good to hear you lost and also enjoyed the pizzas lol. Im doing ok I lost 1lb last week. Not being so hopeful this week as ive not been 100% - no one to blame but me. WI tomorrow then back in the zone. Good luck for the week ahead

]

I know it's been a bit of a tough few weeks really, have only just managed to motivate myself again properly lol! Blackmon the strait and narrow now though!!
How are you doing ?? Xxx

I had a 0.5 gain this week but i can handle that, I had some very bad news at the weekend so wasnt really focused, next week ill just be hoping for a stay the same, ive got my SW xmas party tomorrow, im out sat with the girls and then im at a funeral next thurs and out for my xmas party on the friday - so my 4 off for xmas is looking like it will have to wait until new year :cry:

Glad to hear your feeling motivated again x

I make pitta bread pizza, I get the whole meal pittas from the coop that you can use as a healthy b choice & carefully slice them open to make 2 pizza bases, spread on tomato puree, then I use my healthy extra a choice of 3 baby bell lights & grate them on & add some ham, mushrooms etc & they are totally free!
If you need to syn the cheese they still will be low syns x

I'm a pizza chef so have this temptation around me all day everyday and when you're really hungry and all you can smell is garlic bread or pepperoni pizzas sometimes it is really tough.

As a connoisseur of fine pizza lol I find that the SW alternatives don't really cut it for me... tortilla wrap pizzas are fine... for a snack/small meal like lunch but I really crave the real deal sometimes.

So what I do is, instead of ordering a pizza I order just a base. a ten inch stonebaked base as thin as can be. Then I weigh it and work out how many syns are in the whole thing and note it down. I spread passata all over the base in place of tomato sauce... this is runnier but still does a good job.

I then decide how much cheese I want to use (ALWAYS mozzarella... in this case extra light half calorie mozzarella) and weigh it out. I deduct my cheese allowance from this number and syn the remainder. Grate your cheese evenly all over the base. Then add toppings (usually vegetables in my case). Cook as usual.

Sometimes I would cut it in half and only have half of it, other times I'll treat myself to the whole thing which does still exceed the syn allowance for the day but if I'm really really craving pizza then I will have zero syns the day before and/or after and allow myself this one treat.

I've only done this twice in the 5 months I've been on plan wouldn't recommend it's done often but definitely a nice naughty treat once in a while (but always make sure you know exactly how many syns are in it so you can compensate if need be) :)

Hi,

Im new to this site, but so far am finding it motivating to read !

I do really well most of the week, untill i go to my boyfriends and because were both working so much lately we don't get to see each other much, and by the time we do see each other, neither of us want to cook. Which then leads to a takeaway. I find it so difficult to say no to a takeaway but have found that with kebabs, chinese and curry, I have found something I can eat at all of them, HOWEVER, I struggle with pizza.. there is no healthy way of ordering pizza. HELP? does anyone know of a nice pizza I can cook so i dont feel like im missing out or how I can make my self say no to pizza?

:sigh:

The mini weight watchers ovals are within the 15 syns and lovely with salad and chips so your not slaving away for your treat and you can have in freezer

Back