Need advice please

Nessa

Silver Member
After everything that has gone on lately (with dad dieing and that) i came off cd for a while. for a week or so now i have been thinking about going back on the cd plan, the day before last i thought right i will start drinking the water and ease myself in to it and gradually work up , every day i keep thinking this is my last day of eating what i want and i will start the 1000kcal plan tomorrow, i even got as far as making the phone call to make an appointment with my local cdc, but when it came down to it i just can't do it, i can't get back on track and take that step and start cd again. i know i want to lose more weight but as soon as the new day come and it's time for me to jump back on the train i just can't. I feel like i need to eat. I have just canceled the appointment for my cdc to come round as i feel i cant face it yet.

is my brain telling me yes you want to do cd again but now with everything that is still going on you just ain't ready for it?

i feel so confused.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Nessa,

I think you should give yourself a break. From what I've read there you're not ready. take care of yourself xx

After everything that has gone on lately (with dad dieing and that) i came off cd for a while. for a week or so now i have been thinking about going back on the cd plan, the day before last i thought right i will start drinking the water and ease myself in to it and gradually work up , every day i keep thinking this is my last day of eating what i want and i will start the 1000kcal plan tomorrow, i even got as far as making the phone call to make an appointment with my local cdc, but when it came down to it i just can't do it, i can't get back on track and take that step and start cd again. i know i want to lose more weight but as soon as the new day come and it's time for me to jump back on the train i just can't. I feel like i need to eat. I have just canceled the appointment for my cdc to come round as i feel i cant face it yet.

is my brain telling me yes you want to do cd again but now with everything that is still going on you just ain't ready for it?

Hi Nessa - with BMI of just under 27, I would be putting you on the 1000cal plan.....why not give SW a go and see how you get on ?? the losses will (probably) be the same as CD 1000plan.....

please don't beat yourself up - you have been thru a lot - and have managed to maintain your loss - WELL DON !!!

don't be confused.....going back to CD is really hard after eating....SW seems like a great plan....and gives great results......

At the end of the day, whichever plan you choose - CD, SW, WW, Rosemary C.....your head needs to be in the right place and ready to embrace the new lifestyle......you only have a little bit more to go and, perhaps, SW is the plan for you just at this point.....

hope that makes sense....don't be a stranger on the CD forum - keep us posted on your progress....

love

Debz xx

Nessa, youve been through so much lately and CD is bluddy hard. Your head needs to be firmly in the zone as you well know.

If I were you, I would concentrate on maintaining for now, rather than jsut giving yourself permission to eat what you want. THen you can review again in a few weeks and see if you are feeling strong enough.

good luck hun xx

Hi Nessa,

I went through the same thing last June :)cry: I lost my dad :cry:). Saddly comfort ate my way through my grief :tear_drop:.

It took me till January to get back into CD. It just felt like the right time, and I was loving it. Unfortunately a week late due to medical promblem I had to stop :mad:.

It will take time, and don't feel rushed to get back into it. It will come when you are ready.

Back