Need Advice!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by trotttermad, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. trotttermad

trotttermad Member

Hey im new to this CD and started on the ss yesterday. I know some one who is alos doin the same but is 4 weeks into it and they told me they never got hunger pains at all. So i thort id give it a go and so far ive had nothing but hunger pains. I know i can stick at it so im not on the verge of quitting but can n e 1 with this experience tell me if it normal and will it get n e easier??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey There

I felt really hungry for the first few days, and continued to have major stomach rumbles for almost the first two weeks. But after this they just disappeared completely.

I used to find drinking a nice hot cup of decaff coffee helped me if I started to feel hungry or rumbly.

Hope this helps !

Good Luck.

Libs xxx

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey trottermad,
    Just wanted to put your mind at rest the first few days are the toughest but you then go into ketosis and you do not have any hunger pains!!! Stick with it as its a fab diet and you see the results really quickly..
    good luck on your cd journey x

5. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have days when I am hungry and days when I am not. Today I am so hungry........ I dont kno what to do either x

6. trotttermad

trotttermad Member

thanx all.. cnt wait for ketosis then!

7. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello

The first 3 days were horrible for me and day 1 i was crying in the evening as i was sooooo hungry.

I am now in week 8 and occasionally have the odd day when i am hungry but i still think it is more boredom and habit eating then real hunger.

It def does get better thats for sure and the only time i feel i might wobble is totm and then the days i am hungry i just have 4 "meals /shakes" a day to get me thro so i dont "cheat". It better to have a extra cd product a day then anything else if you do struggle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.