Need Advise Pleeeeeze!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by hazel05, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi Guys & Gals,

Can anyone help me decide?!
    I changed over from Cambridge diet two weeks ago (tomorrow), I'm doing WW online so far i've stayed exactly same weight, I'm pleased with this (kindof!) as i thought maybe i'd gain a lb or 2 to eating again. I'm really enjoying the whole plan and it's great having the freedom to eat a normal healthy diet. The trouble is i still want to loose 7/10lbs and everyone keeps telling me i'm fine the way i am but i've not reached my goal which is really important to me.
    We want to start trying for a baby again which is why i'm doing WW (My husband doesn't think i should be on cambridge while trying)
    Do you think the weight will start comming off again? Should i lower my points? or maybe i should start Cambridge again till i'm at goal then start eating healthy?
    Sorry everyone for such a long post, i guess i'm just a bit confused as getting to my target means so much to me. Thanks for listening :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    A few people have made the switch & I think staying the same for a week or so is pretty normal. Youll probably find you lose next week :) Dont reduce your points though, that can have the opposite effect and end up wrecking your wi result :)

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi lovey,i think that is normal it was for me anywayxx

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well firstly - well done on your loss so far! You've done SO well!!!

I agree that sts for a couple of weeks after doing CD is quite a good result - like you said, you expected to gain, so sts is brilliant. My advice would be to stick with it for another couple of weeks to give your body a chance to get back to normal, then I'm sure the weight will start dropping off again. You're so close to goal, it won't take long to get there I'm sure.

Good luck with this week, I'm sure you'll probably see a loss at your next weigh in - keep us posted :)

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I wouldnt give up yet hun, just think you've done fablously well not gaining weight which i hear a lot of people do. So my advice would be to stick it out, and dont whatever you do lower your points allowance!
    Lau xxx

7. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Hazel!!

I've nothing really to add to the advice you've been given already (definately dont lower your points! - your body may go into starvation mode and start to store fat - thats why your allocated whatever amount for your weight/height) just wanted to say a big welcome and the very best of luck pet xxxx

8. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi everyone, Thank you all for your great advise, i'm going to stick with ww and review where i am in a month. But we're off to NYC next week (for 1 week) so ive got to be extra good!!! It's going to be a real test thats for sure lol
    Thanks again everyone xx :)

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

glad you gonna give it a month,Hope you have a lovely time on your holsxx

10. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun glad you have decided to stick with it. Just also to add that you aren't supposed to do CD if your BMI is 25 or less- you wouldn't be able to SS now and would have to be on one of the higher plans, so better rly if you stick with WW for the last few lbs. xxx

11. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    ooooooo Enjoy yourself in NYC hunni!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.