Need all the help I can get!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi all.
Well even after sticking to plan 100% this week, I gained 1lb. Even though I have fallen into a pattern with my weight loss, its still a real downer sometimes.
I am feeling really sorry for myself at the moment and its not like me really. :cry:
Top add insult to injury, the vending machine has just been re-stocked outside my office and bars upon bars of chocolate and crisps are calling me!!

Please help, before I give in and completely ruin things!!!!!

Hi think of how far you have come! On any healthy eating plan we are going to have weeks where we dont quite get the result we want but think of all the weeks you have been happy with your weight loss? looking at your great loss so far I bet you have had a lot more happy weigh ins!

you have done so well up to now you know you wont touch that machine outside you would hate it.lol.

Look how well you are doing! Please don't be down. Remember that this weightloss business is a path we take and along that path there will be twists and turns and things that make us feel like we are going round and round in circle but ultimately we will get to our destination in time! xxx

Nooooo!!! No nasty chocolate or mean crisps... You're doing brilliantly and if you know you stuck to things 100% last week, you'll definitely see it come off next.

We women are funny creatures when it comes to our bodies. They're so up and down we have to try to allow for the little blips, even though it can be super frustrating.

Hang on in there xx

This isn't like you, young lady! Come on...where's that Mrs Positive that we know and love?

You know full well that having something chocolatey and naughty would just make you feel guilty and feel like you've set yourself back a bit.

Just look at your weight losses so far. A-MA-ZING! Sometimes blips happen for no apparent reason, they just do. Don't let this get you down, make it spur you on for a great week this week.

So come on, another cracking good week and you know what will happen...

*hugs*

You have done brilliantly so far, well done!!

There is always loads of biscuits and sweets in my work and its hard for me somedays to ignore them but I know if I do I feel happy and not 'guilty'. Even if the scales don't reflect how good you were one week you shouldn't give up as it will show up the week after. Just have faith in yourself and keep going.

Good luck!

Thank you Ladies!
For some reason I am really struggling today to see the positive side of anything!
I'll get there. I have decided though that you are all right. I've given up crisps for Lent anyway, so will avoid them at all cost and chocolate only gives me tooth ache when I do eat it!! Lol - Im falling apart!!

Thank you all!!!
Decided that I really dont want the chocolate after all...its pretty mean having the water dispenser next to a vending machine, so I will just have to be strong!
Just had a look at some gorgeous dresses on E-Bay and thought to myself that if I want to look good for Christmas this year, then I have to work at it along with everyone else....thank you again for the support...vending machine well and truely ignored!!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Well done for resisting, you are doing so well with such great losses you would be even more upset if you threw the towel in :) Keep strong - we can beat the chocolate together lol

Lol...I dont even like chocolate as it gives me toothache!
I was just bored and feeling really sorry for myself and thought stuff it!....but I havent!

Last time I stuck to it 100% and stayed the same, I lost 3 1/2 pounds the following week, so don't lose heart just yet...

Good luck and be strong!

See, you can do it! Well done!

I work in an office where after breakfast, people raid the cupboards/machines for biscuits etc and declare them "breakfast pudding"!

Our water is next to our machine too. I've now started taking in empty plastic bottles and filling them up with water first thing (the idea of crisps/snacks at 8:00 really doesn't appeal!), so then I'm good for the rest of the day!

Well done for hanging in there x

WARNING------
Chocolate makes your clothes shrink!!!

...dont give up hun you're trully an inspiration to us all...and you know how much we all love your food diarys.
You lost 4lb the week before your losses are great dont get disheartened...
xxx

Thanks Laurie!

Well....I didnt give in and Im just as determined as ever.
It was only 1lb for pity's sake!! Lol. There are more depressing serious things going on in the world and Im low over 1lb weight gain!!!!

As you can probably tell I have given myself a serious talking to. Now having back my grip on reality, I have turned my back on the vending machine and I'm back to some kind of normality!

Thank you all for your kind words, they made me smile.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Well done Mrs V it will pay off next week, glad you overcome your tempation.:)

Why is it when we lose 1lb it's downheartening because we've "only" lost 1lb, but when we gain 1lb it's the worst feeling in the world because it's so much!

You'll overcome it, I'm certain. And like others have said you've done brilliantly, so don't give up!

Well done you for resisting the temptation - I think sometimes it's the worst possible time for it, when you've had an unfair gain. Now, onwards and downwards, here's to a great week this week :D

Back