Need help,,,3rd attempt at cambridge

Hi all
this is my third attempt at cambridge. My eldest daughter is severely disabled so its been stop start as i couldn't get to see my councillor.I'm hoping that the road is a little more smoother this time around so any words of encouragement would be brilliant :) :break_diet:

What plan are you on?? What made you stop/start?? What is your relationship with your CDC like?? and how much would you like to lose???

Hi Thinking thin, welcome, is today your first day??

Hi
The stop starting is due to not being able to get to the appontments due to my daughter being ill/off school etc. I'm on soul source with around 6 stone to lose. My councillor is ok,she understands when i have to cancel at short notice.I sometimes feel like everything is against me. I desperately wanted to have lost half of the weight before i went back to university yesterday(started my degree 13 years ago.......final year) but i haven't. I;m desperate to lose weight and enjoy life again but at the moment EVERYTHING seems to be against me :-(

Ok first things first. Is SS the best option for you?? Would you be better on SS+ or 810?? Next can you afford to stock up say 2weeks supplies - but still see your CDC weekly?? then if occasionally you can't make it you have spares?? Can your CDC come to you anytime?? Does she email you regularly??

It's less than 3months to Christmas now - you can easily lose 3stone between then and now.

Can you get a couple of weeks at a time if SS is best for you just in case you have to cancel.

Have you cleared the cupboards of your fav foods, are you in the right place to start??

big hugs and i hope all goes well for you

Fingers crossed you get started ok :D

I think the previous suggestions of stocking up a bit more is good - maybe a little pressure off you if you have to cancel an appointment?

Last edited:
Back