HAVE STOMACH ACHE,HUNGER PAINS
MANKY MOUTH AND HEADACHE
DRANK TWO/THREE LITRES A DAY
AM NOT CONSTIPATED
NOT TOTM
EXERCISING AS NORMAL
LOST 2 POUNDS
:sigh: :help2:
AM NOT GOING TO BREAK DIET BUT I KEEP READING ABOUT PEOPLE BREAK DIET AND JUMPING BACK ON AND STILL LOSING GOOD AMOUNTS AND I FEEL CHEATED. THIS HAS BEEN THE HARDEST WEEK SO FAR WHAT WITH THE FUNERAL AND REMOVAL AND WAKE ,ALL INCLUDING LARGE MEALS AND LOTS AND DRINK. I HAVE STAYED STRONG AND AM FED UP.
THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE SOMEHOW COME OUT AND GONE BACK INTO KETOSIS, STICK SHOWS IM STILL IN,BUT THAT IS HOW I FEEL.
THE ONLY THING I HAVE DONE DIFFERENT IS USE THE WATER FLAVOURING AS DIRECTED.

:fyi: The body does plateau from time to time. This just means there is an adjustment and although the fat is being burned the body retains fluid for a few days.
:patback:
You should soon start to lose again:scale:

The we will all:party0019: with you:D

i know how you feel

todays just one of them im fed up days

i so nearly ate today (because i was fed up :sigh: )

today will pass

todays just another day

*trying to think positive here*

It is recommended no more that 1 teaspoon per day in a litre of water.

If you think this is the cause go back to plain old water and see what happens. Some people are really carb sensitive.:sigh:

Er HELLO!!! you have lost 21 pounds in just 4 weeks!!!! That is staggering - how much better do you feel today compared to the day before you started the diet????

It WILL pass! If you break the diet now then you'll really know what it means to be fed up! Trust me!

my week 3 i lost 2lb and was gutted
i`m almost finished week 4 now so hoping for a good result but if it is still a little loss then will have to plod on
keep with it you are doing fab and i for one will not give not as long as them scales show some sort of loss

kaz :D

I Know And Was Having A Really Good Day Yesterday At Work,because I Only Work Weekends And Everyone Else Rotates I Quite Often Dont See People For A Month At A Time And Everyone Was Amazed When They Saw Me . It Felt Good . I Had Some Negative Reactions When I Explained How I Was Doing It But I Am Well Fit For The Comments By Now .

Hey Jazz,

I'm sorry your having a rubbish day! I know exactly how it feels when I did LL last year I was always the slowest loser in the group - every week everyone would be losing 4, 5 or 6 pounds and I never lost more than 3lbs a week - one week I only lost one and I was gutted. I really do think that the loss is random though as I never changed anything from week to week.

Good Luck for next week - keep going and you will really see the weight loss in the long run.

I tend to plot mine on a graph then you can really see things moving even when you have slow weeks.

Keep Strong!!! Tash xx

Hey Jazz,

Wheres the failure then?

Can't see one here - all I can see is someone who is experiencing the trials of up and downism.

Yup - weight and emotion hand in hand.

I only have a few more weeks at this than your good self but crikey - rollercoaster or what.

The main thing and hindsight will be such a blessing here - is that you DID NOT FALL OFF PLAN.

Many do, and whilst I understand why - staying on plan is the true grit required to be successful so you got grit.

All you need is to keep the water intake up - perhaps do a bit of exercise (great for endorphins - whatever they are - but think they are the human chemistry equivalent of 'feel good pills') and maybe just a bit of blinkin Sun and you will do ok.

As you say, look around the threads - gosh there are so many here it is easy not to pick loads of them up - and see how/what others do - hey I am low at the moment but am starting to feel better just by posting some (sometimes asked for, but always given) advice on a number of new threads I have not seen before because I can so relate to where people are.

There is so much support here, you did the right thing (and its good to see THE CAPITALS ARE GONE) in posting when low because WHALLOP - instant support.

and knowing others care enough to support, makes you feel so much better and giving it back when needed makes this all self sustaining.

So as someone said to me today 'chin up, and there is only one now' and keep just thinking one step at a time.

Confucious, he say ' how do you eat elephant - one mouthful at a time'

Now you know I am nuts also

Hi Jazz- have no fear, your weight loss will pick up again- I am on LL and got really fed up with a 3lb loss over 2 weeks- but this week have come bouncing back with a 4lb loss- so that is ahlf a stone in 3 weeks- would have bitten my own hand offf to get that kind of result having already lost 3 stone. Your total weight loss is ace, and you are so on target- keep going. And hey, you are certainly allowed a whine and a whinge every now and again- we've all been there!

Back