• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NEED HELP - Finn Crisp

Hi guys, I have started SW today and stupidly left my book at home this morning :-( I have just been to Waitrose and bought some multigrain Finn Crisps and am hoping someone can tell me how many I can have as an HEB on Extra Easy plan.
Also I have Waitrose essential low fat 1.4% cottage cheese with chive and onion is that free and is smoked salmon free??????? Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

-Tally-

Silver Member
I love Finn Crisp too...as soon as I start liking them then Tesco stops stocking them :|

sugarpuffjane

Goodbye, to the fat lady
Sainsburys stock them!

I thought it was only 3 for a HEB? *logs on to offy site to check*

Woop - I was wrong - it is 6!

6 Finn Crisp Original Thin Rye Crispbread
6 Finn Crisp Multigrain Thin Crispbread

Think I've only ever seen 1 variety though - the one in the red box, think thats the rye one.

Thought they were cardboardy and weird when I first tried them, but got a bit more used to them, now I love them. Weird how your tastes can adapt when you give it a chance

Have you seen the new one - Finn Crisp plus sesame & Fibre (21% fibre) They are in a yellow box.. really yummy 25kcalper slice, not sure is they are HEX

Alsmum

As has been said 6 Finn crisp for an HexA or 1 syn each. Waitrose [TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD="class: ProductRow, align: left"]Low Fat Onion & Chive Cottage Cheese , 100g[/TD]
[TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"]Free[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Smoked salmon is free on EE and on Red/original days.