NEED HELP - Finn Crisp

Lexy1972

Hi guys, I have started SW today and stupidly left my book at home this morning :-( I have just been to Waitrose and bought some multigrain Finn Crisps and am hoping someone can tell me how many I can have as an HEB on Extra Easy plan.
Also I have Waitrose essential low fat 1.4% cottage cheese with chive and onion is that free and is smoked salmon free??????? Thanks

Hi
You can have 6 Finn Crisp - I love them - not sure about the other questions but you can do a search on here for them :)

I love Finn Crisp too...as soon as I start liking them then Tesco stops stocking them :|

Sainsburys stock them!

I thought it was only 3 for a HEB? *logs on to offy site to check*

Woop - I was wrong - it is 6!

6 Finn Crisp Original Thin Rye Crispbread
6 Finn Crisp Multigrain Thin Crispbread

Think I've only ever seen 1 variety though - the one in the red box, think thats the rye one.

Thought they were cardboardy and weird when I first tried them, but got a bit more used to them, now I love them. Weird how your tastes can adapt when you give it a chance

Have you seen the new one - Finn Crisp plus sesame & Fibre (21% fibre) They are in a yellow box.. really yummy 25kcalper slice, not sure is they are HEX

As has been said 6 Finn crisp for an HexA or 1 syn each. Waitrose
Low Fat Onion & Chive Cottage Cheese , 100gFreeFreeFree
Smoked salmon is free on EE and on Red/original days.

Have you seen the new one - Finn Crisp plus sesame & Fibre (21% fibre) They are in a yellow box.. really yummy 25kcalper slice, not sure is they are HEX

I've been wondering this too - does anyone know? And if they are HEs, how many can we have??

Back