need help on which one to buy

lady-wilkinson

Hi every one , i have been reading your threads about the slender tones , but ive looked on ebay and there seems to be a few to choose from.
Could you please tell me which one to get as im really dying to get one now,
They sound great thanks Deb x
O nearly forgot , had my weigh in on wednesday and another 4 lb gone , Its getting there. Deb x

WEEK ONE ............ 10 lbs 5/3/08
WEEK TWO............ 3 lbs 12/3/08
WEEK THREE........ 2 lbs 19/3/08

1ST STONE GONE !!!!!! + 1 lb

WEEK FOUR.......... 2 lbs 26/3/08
WEEK FIVE............ 5 lbs 2/4/08
WEEK SIX............... 3 lbs 9/4/08
WEEK SEVEN......... 1 lb 16/4/08
WEEK EIGHT.......... 4 lbs 23/4/08

2ND STONE GONE !!!!!! + 2 lb

WEEK NINE............. 1 lb 30/4/08
WEEK TEN.............. 4 lb 8/5/08
WEEK ELEVEN...... 3 lb 14/5/08
WEEK TWELVE..... 1 lb 21/5/08
WEEK 13 AND 14... 8 lb
28/5/08 & 04/6/08

3RD STONE GONE !!!!!! + 5 lb

WEEK FIFTEEN... 4lb 11/6/08

well done hun great loss!!!
Re slendertone.... are you going to be sittiing down and letting it work or exercising whilst it works you too?
Do you want a belt or one of the ohter garments...(arms, shorts, mini etc??)

Hey,

I got the system abs and also the arms... love them both but I have only be using it for a week now, but its so addictive!

System abs is rechargeable so no batteries are required... Guess it is up to your budget in relation to the abs one and then there are a few other products for ur arms, ass and thighs! I want them all! Dont think u will go wrong no matter what ab one you choose! xox

wel done on your loss Deb x

i was wanting mainly for my stomach and my arms , and i was planning to wear them while at work and also while just round the house . how long before you get any results from them ? deb x

I've thought about these types of things for a long time but someone somewhere told me that if you're overweight as I am then there's no point until you've lost a fair amount of weight because the signals don't go through fat tissue very well. I can't quite remember the exact figure but I think you had to have less than a certain amount of centimetres of fat on whatever area you were concentrating on otherwise the signals didn't reach the muscles and therefore the muscles didn't contract.

HOWEVER,

this was several years ago so I'm assuming there have been improvements in the technology, especially as you lovely ladies have been seeing such positive results. :)

My mother had a system like Slendertone once and said it was horrible, like she was being electrocuted constantly lol. I take it she was either exaggerating (as she likes to do) or it doesn't feel like that any more.

So is it comfortable to use? Can you feel it working? Just curious because if they do work I'd think about getting one - anything to aid the losses, right ;)

Well done on your loss pet xxxxx
I got a slendertone flex off ebay last week for £45 (slendertoneshop) yet on their website it was £70???

hey...

I've thought about these types of things for a long time but someone somewhere told me that if you're overweight as I am then there's no point until you've lost a fair amount of weight because the signals don't go through fat tissue very well. I can't quite remember the exact figure but I think you had to have less than a certain amount of centimetres of fat on whatever area you were concentrating on otherwise the signals didn't reach the muscles and therefore the muscles didn't contract.

HOWEVER,

this was several years ago so I'm assuming there have been improvements in the technology, especially as you lovely ladies have been seeing such positive results. :)

My mother had a system like Slendertone once and said it was horrible, like she was being electrocuted constantly lol. I take it she was either exaggerating (as she likes to do) or it doesn't feel like that any more.

So is it comfortable to use? Can you feel it working? Just curious because if they do work I'd think about getting one - anything to aid the losses, right ;)

I love my slendertone belt... its the new black.. ultra cool :cool:

Slendertone tones your muscles, and helps you to loose inches from your waist, but it doesnt burn fat. Slendertone definitely work, but if you have fat over your muscles you wont be able to see the results. It takes about 8 weeks for the muscles to get toned. The way I look at it - in 8 -12 weeks time I intend in having no fat on my tummy or arms, so if i continue to use slendertone throughout this time, then I will have nice toned arms and tummy (wow i only used to dream of this and now i believe i will have both in 2-3 months time) lol.

You get a controller and you are in control of what level the belt works at. You just build it up to a level that you feel comfortable with. Some people are zapping themselves at level 99 (thats the top level) but I can only manage it at level 52. So you work within your limits so that you dont feel too uncomfortable. At level 52 I know that it is definitely working as I can feel all my tummy muscles contract. I wear my belt when I bring my dog for a walk, today I went to tescos after i walked my dog and I even wore it in tescos! (I was buying toiletries, dog food and bottled water btw.)

xox

loving my slendertone belt OUCH
got it on right now infact, i try to wear it 2hrs morning and evening. even better if your busy as you don't feel the ZAPPING

i was wanting mainly for my stomach and my arms , and i was planning to wear them while at work and also while just round the house . how long before you get any results from them ? deb x
Hi hun...For both stomach and arms slendertone have a fab deal on at the min £149 for both heres the link.
http://www.slendertone.com/p-57-system-female-abs-25-off-system-arms-acc.aspx
There are other belts for your stomach which can be cheaper ..but as far as i can see this is the only one available for you arms

Hey Nic thanks for that, just ordered mine!!!!!!

I got the system, abs and mini for 149 about an hour ago decided i was using toooo many batteries ...it was costing me more than this one so off to put my shorts and belt on sme bay now

No doubt you were goin through mountains of batteries the amount you use it!! Have my Dynabands and am using them every day for the past week or so, they are good, dvd is pure sh1t though...lol...Gonna dust of my cross trainer tomorrow too, cost me over a grand and its gathering dust!!!

No doubt you were goin through mountains of batteries the amount you use it!! Have my Dynabands and am using them every day for the past week or so, they are good, dvd is pure sh1t though...lol...Gonna dust of my cross trainer tomorrow too, cost me over a grand and its gathering dust!!!
tbh i have slowed down a bit lately...been through a bit of a head fook 2 weeks or so!! but will be back on em soon hehe
Glad you like the dynas they are fab!!! What DVD did you get hun?
Cross trainers....just the word makes me go weak at the knees...hate em ..but they are fab for ya...fo extra toning squat backwards a bit whilst using it...boy will ot tone ya legs...also dont go too fast around 6.5 is the best speed (or so my personal trainer used to tell me) well done you and look at your losses you are doing soooo well xx

Thanks hun, sorry to hear your head is wrecked, hven't been on much recently so sorry not sure if there is anything I can help with, you can always PM me if you need to. I actually love the crosstrainer I usually use the set programmes, was up to level 5 but will defo be starting back on level 1 !!!! The DVD I got was the Dynaband one, which came with a band, h its not too bad, just the girl talks a mile a minute and its kinda cheap looking suppose its a few years old, but sure once they do the trick!! Anyway hun, if you need an ear, let me know xxxx

Lol...thats the one I got!!!!! She wrecks my head!!! Prob just me being jealous!!!

lmao ...i think shes fab...nuts but fab and god i would die for her body!!! Very hard dvd but good ooppsss all personal preference i suppose xx

Thanks everyone for the advise !!
Well nic just about to follow your link and get me one of these , so ill be in the slender tone club soon :)
Bring on the pain :argh:
That sounds slightly bloody sadistic , doesnt it !
Deb xxxx

WEEK ONE ............ 10 lbs 5/3/08
WEEK TWO............ 3 lbs 12/3/08
WEEK THREE........ 2 lbs 19/3/08

1ST STONE GONE !!!!!! + 1 lb

WEEK FOUR.......... 2 lbs 26/3/08
WEEK FIVE............ 5 lbs 2/4/08
WEEK SIX............... 3 lbs 9/4/08
WEEK SEVEN......... 1 lb 16/4/08
WEEK EIGHT.......... 4 lbs 23/4/08

2ND STONE GONE !!!!!! + 2 lb

WEEK NINE............. 1 lb 30/4/08