need help please

katydh

Hi all
I started lipotrim on thursday with my head held high adament i wasnt going to give in and i was doing so ell until i nearly passed out in town yesterday :( which wasnt good, i ended up having something to eat because i was so unbelievably hungry i am so dissappointed in myself that i thought to hell with it and ended having a drink last aswell which which made me feel even worse! I have gone back to lipotrim today and am determined to stick to it this time. What i would like to know is have i ruined my chances of getting a good weight loss this week and should i carry on with the lipotrim?
Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated please x x

You made a mistake, deal with it and move on. If you really wanna lose weight you need to forgive yourself quickly and get back to the shakes. Your weight loss will still be significant but you will take longer to drop into ketosis.

Keep with it cause its life changing.

If you started Thurs, and you get back on LT now you should see a lose when you WI on Thursday, but it certainly wont be as much as you could have lost...but, eh, what has happened has happened.

At least you have got back on...but just be kind to yourself and watch that you dont go faint again..might be your blood sugar levels dropping, so just dont do too much the first few days until ketosis sets in!

Hang in there and good luck!!

Back