need help quick!!!!

supermummy

day2, had a tiny nibble of bread...dont know how it happened...soon turned into half a slice of bread. have quickly signed on here for help. i dont think il be able to stop. this is so bad.

Think of yourself being gorgeous and skinny, google clothing you'd like to wear, things you'd like to do when you're skinny etc.

Think about why you want to lose weight etc etc..

AND STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck hon,
xxx Lostris

throw it in the bin and squirt washing up liquid all over it!! think about how much you want this. if you don't want it more than a slice of bread then you don't want it enough!! you can do it!!

abz xx

day2, had a tiny nibble of bread...dont know how it happened...soon turned into half a slice of bread. have quickly signed on here for help. i dont think il be able to stop. this is so bad.
Hi

Hi :)

You CAN stop this. I guess you want to because you have posted for help on here.

Go into the Arcade on here and distract yourself with ANYTHING for a while or something else at your end that gets you away from the kitchen!

Most cravings only last for a maximum of 8 minutes and then ease so hang in there and let us know how you get on..:)

Lacey..xx :)

:( ive ended up finishin the slice of bread plus a biscuit. hate myself. only day2 and this is what happens. im never gonna be successful like all u guyz :(

should i start all over 2morrow with a fresh start????? or just try forgettin it happened (v hard) and continue. i could really hit myself!

Awww hon. Don't beat yourself up. If you start talking like that you won't succeed because you're beating yourself up and you will feel so bad when feeling bad won't get you to lose weight ;-)

You slipped up! It happens, now move on! Start fresh tomorrow and don't forget to have all your shakes today!! (vits and minerals!!!)

Try to think positive thoughts, think of why you want to lose weight, think of how healthy it is for you to lose weight etc etc.

Anddddddd look at the photo's of other people who've lost weight to inspire you, it really inspired me!

Be strong!!! Good luck,

xxx Lostris

i would try and continue today. if you give up now because you feel like you've 'failed' (AND YOU HAVEN'T) then you will do more damage. the more carbs you put into yourself the harder it will be to get back on track. draw a line under it, forget it happened and carry on. be slightly more active for the rest of the day to burn the extra sugar you have eaten and keep on. you'll get there honey!!

abz xx

i would try and continue today. if you give up now because you feel like you've 'failed' (AND YOU HAVEN'T) then you will do more damage. the more carbs you put into yourself the harder it will be to get back on track. draw a line under it, forget it happened and carry on. be slightly more active for the rest of the day to burn the extra sugar you have eaten and keep on. you'll get there honey!!

abz xx

Totally agree with Abz here Supermummy!:)

Just carry on and don't let this lapse send you into a negative spiral. Most of us have been where you are.

Lacey..xx :)

You can do it. You may have read my post earlier about SSing and having to eat, anyway, I was ravenous this morning so much so i felt sick. I had two slices of toast and two cups of tea. At lunch I had a slice of cheese on toast and a pack of crisps. I've slept for an hour this afternoon and feeling much better. My head is still in the game so I am going to forget about earlier and continue where i left off last night.
You can do it, believe in yourself and there will be plenty of support here for you.
Best wishes

too late what a shame ..its done now ....DONT DO IT AGAIN YOU NAUGHTY GIRL !!
eating bread wont get you into skinny jeans!
get up early and go swimming that should cancel it out???

take it day by day or it can get too daunting as i and one other lady said burn it off do a power walk -go swimming just please DONT give up

Thank you so so so much everybody. Im gonna carry on, wont be able to forget but wil try not to think about it. what u all have said makes so much sense.
It might be too much information, but since then i have been for a no2, which i hadnt gone for 3 days now, so that must be good (lol) plus also have been runnin up n down the stairs and have drank a ltr of water. its been raining heavy all day so cant go out with my baby...but hopefully the above should cancel out my slice of bread n biscuit. what do uz think??? dont know what i would do without this forum and all of u lovely people. x

Hi hon,

I don't know about that coz bread has quite a bit of carbs but I'm sure you will do fine no matter what.

Good you were active today and drank a lot, this minimizes the ''damage'' so to say.

You will be fine! :) Great to see you've grasped the ''I haven't failed''-concept and are looking at it a lot more positively. Thats great hon!!!!

Good luck the coming days, you will succeed!!!!!

xxxxxxxx Lostris

All of us with children are 'supermummy' as we cook, clean, iron, taxi, entertain, nurse etc etc etc but i'm sure you have chosen that name because its how you want to look when you get to goal. I dont know what your goals are but i've got 4 stoneish to lose and found sticking fat photos of me on the fridge and cupboard doors have helped and i took a front and side view every two weeks to motivate me. After a week you'll be surprised how much better your clothes fit and when you get into something you havent worn for ages well, thats a fabbie feeling.
Keep going, you can do it.:grouphugg:

Back