Need help!!

come on wheres my rep point was the first to reply

how about buying her a special plant/tree to mark your anniversary? You could plant it together and watch it changing with the seasons etc. Then it's always there as a reminder of your love..... lol..... that's SOOOOOOOO cheesy! :)

Liked the idea of the CD of the number 1 single the day we were married but just checked and it was I'LL BE MISSING YOU by Puff Daddy so not sure that one would work!

M.

how about buying her a special plant/tree to mark your anniversary? You could plant it together and watch it changing with the seasons etc. Then it's always there as a reminder of your love..... lol..... that's SOOOOOOOO cheesy! :)

Ooooh!!! I like that idea a lot, but we are looking to move house!! Where could I plant it instead!!!

LMFAO!! I know it really made me giggle!! Don't look back in anger was a few weeks before as well LMAO!!

Ooooh!!! I like that idea a lot, but we are looking to move house!! Where could I plant it instead!!!

On one of the sites I put a link up for you can name a rose after your wife. My mum brought a cliff richard rose years ago and when she died she asked me to look after it. This rose has been dug up and moved from nottingham to a number of homes and then moved to Plymouth and is still thriving.

I never thought of a rose to take with us!! Good thinking....which site was it though!!

is there somewhere that you both like to visit ??? maybe you could plant it there

My partner and I bought a lovely japanese acer type tree not long before my little girl was born to watch it grow as she grows...still living at home with my mum until we find our own place (pretty soon hopefully!) so didn't want to plant it only to have to dig it up again, so bought a huuuuge plant pot and popped it in there until we're able to plant it in our own garden. Knew it was only going to be in there for a couple of years so it's fine and growing nicely :)

Back