Need help!!

ahhh poor mike got u sending him round in circles lol

Can't go wrong with an iron, or maybe a garden spade?? Either of those. She'll be delighted. Trust me :D

haha...as mrs icemoose... i would use the iron to provide the head trauma to him and the spade to bury him in the garden :D

PMSL ....im sure Mike would get a divorce petition through the door with those.....lol.

Oh yes...you're right!!:eek: Should have added that you must go for a new one. Not any old thing entered under 'used' from Ebay. Little tip here so listen carefully.

If you do get a used spade from ebay, pick up a bottle of brasso. It'll bring it up a treat:cool:

OH Wow:wow:
This one is fab

GT38.jpg

[SIZE=+2] Long narrow blade makes it ideal for digging drains & post holes.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Perfect;)[/SIZE]

NO GOOD IDEAS I AM AFRAID
my hubby bought me a pot of anti wrinkle cream once for an anniversary
then another time he got me a cup with my name on, actually it said 'nutty natalie'
obviously I am just letting you know that these are NOT good ideas
I am sure he would also agree now with hindsight, :rolleyes:

Oh yes...you're right!!:eek: Should have added that you must go for a new one. Not any old thing entered under 'used' from Ebay. Little tip here so listen carefully.

If you do get a used spade from ebay, pick up a bottle of brasso. It'll bring it up a treat:cool:

OH Wow:wow:
This one is fab

GT38.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Long narrow blade makes it ideal for digging drains & post holes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Perfect;)[/SIZE]

PMSL.......OMG YOUR HUBBY DOESNT HAVE TO PUSH THE BOAT OUT FOR YOU DOES HE.......!!!!!!!!!

Think Mike would be digging himself into a lot of trouble with a spade .... and would end up hot around the collar with an iron - new or not!

But it is tin anniversary .... so maybe a trip to Tescos and a box of baked beans???

yophoto - quality photobooks and calendars direct from your camera - photobooks

I did one of these for my partner (before we split ooops) got his mum to send me some baby/toddler photos and photos from family holidays and then some of our time together and our wedding etc - he was so touched by the sentiment he burst into tears. It is lovely quality as well, the programme allows you to mess with the layout and add text next to the photos etc etc you can make it really personal - that way you could get the "thoughtful" present relatively cheap and back it up with something sparkly - no woman has "too much" jewellrey believe me!!
Hope that helps
xx

What about a nice designer handbag ( I wouldn`t say no) but then again my friends call me the "Bag Lady"

Or a couples aromatherapy massage then lunch, think you can book at a place in Garvestone near Norwich.

Apparently it should be one of these for the 10th :

Traditional 10th wedding anniversary gifts have a theme of Aluminium and Tin.
A contemporary or modern 10th anniversary gift has a theme of Diamond Jewellery.
The flowers associated with the 10th anniversary are Daffodils
The Gemstone list shows Black Onyx associated with this Wedding Anniversary​

Wow thanks everyone!! I shall order up some daffodils then as my friend said that was a 10th present, also suspicially diamonds seem to be 10th as well!! (why couldn't it be cubic zirconia!!)

Mike

P.S. I am not getting her a bloody spade / fork / hoe or any garden related metal utensils

Or you could write her a poem and frame it in a tin/aluminum frame

Or you could write her a poem and frame it in a tin/aluminum frame

Nice idea but I am sooo not creative!! Would love to write a poem but would be cr4p !!

Says the man who has been asked countless times - WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE YOUR BOOK!

OK I will have a try !!

That's our Ice!

That's the spirit! Something to take your mind off the pain while you are recovering - by the way, how's that going?

Back