Need help!!

aww i cant find what song was number 1 when i got married!

dunno if this would be any good but as u have been together for all ur adult lives, and some of the childhood ones.... why not buy one of those self adhesive photo albums that u can write notes around the photos and put together a memories photo album of all ur years together and notes of what they have ,meant to u. incredibly cheesy prehaps but would earn u about 5 million man points :D

also...i still have a million ann summers lingerie sets in my garage so if u PM me her size and ur addy i will send u a freebie for her. something tasteful of course...unless u prefer pvc LOL

hmmm talking to urself sonya... im sending the white coats around :p

hmmm talking to urself sonya... im sending the white coats around :p

I know I was thinking about making an appointment to see the dr as I am feeling really low......not felt so s*** for a long time now.
So it looks like I have finally lost the plot.....lol :eek:

Ok come on own up who just gave me rep for quoting myself......then left a comment....lol.lol. ?

Hmmmmm trying to remain nameless ,.....eh !!!!

So mike has anything grabbed you yet ???????
Ok sonkie will rephrase that, have you got a shortlist of ideas...? Dont forget to let us know what the lucky lady will be receiving .....if its not too rude...lol.

No not got it yet, just been through redletterdays and virginexperiences but nothing new or exciting to be honest.

And still working my way through your list of sites, lots of good ideas but nothing which just makes me think "Thats the one!"

No not got it yet, just been through redletterdays and virginexperiences but nothing new or exciting to be honest.

And still working my way through your list of sites, lots of good ideas but nothing which just makes me think "Thats the one!"

Just google romantic gifts etc and it will give you loads of ideas.......the perfect gift is waiting for you somewhere.

it was me! oops..

Pierce

Ok Pierce bend over you bad boy.....lol. :whoopass:

Thank you anyway..x

Omg now who has left rep for nattering to myself...lol. Signed from me....well thats bloody helpful.....lol.

Can't go wrong with an iron, or maybe a garden spade?? Either of those. She'll be delighted. Trust me :D

Ok you are all gonna get a smacked backside now........why dont u all admit to it.....lol.

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

There you go all 4 of you.......you know who you are

Back