Need help!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
OK am really struggling here

It is Jo's and mine 10 year anniversary in a couple of weeks and I am fresh out of ideas!!

She has enough jewellery etc so doesn't want anymore and hence I am soooo out of ideas.

We can't really go away anywhere purely because we are busy with Cambridge and also we have a few nice weekends booked anyway so that isn't an option.

So I need something super romantic, no more than say 250 pounds and I need it quick.

The person who comes up with the best idea gets a big reputation point from me!!

HELP!!

how about a spa day for the both of you ??

Oooh KK that's a great idea! :D

Mike spa days are great! My sis and her hubby have them regularly and they say they're SO refreshing, sometimes better than a holiday!

What about a theatre trip? That's if you both like that sort of thing, London, with an overnight stay?

Oooh KK that's a great idea! :D

Mike spa days are great! My sis and her hubby have them regularly and they say they're SO refreshing, sometimes better than a holiday!

What about a theatre trip? That's if you both like that sort of thing, London, with an overnight stay?

Carol i did think of the theatre break but thought they had too many weekends away planned

Thanks for them!! We have a spa day booked that we got free with clubcard vouchers so didn't want that to be anniversary as it looked like it was on Tesco LMAO!!

I want the kind of present that when she opens she goes "Oh my word how thoughtful etc" but just can't think of it, I did look at the newspaper from the day we got married which actually is only around 40 pounds as a little gift but wonder if that is now a bit cheesy!

M.

Thanks Son!! I got her that though when she was 18!!! (we have been together since we were 15 so have had 18 birthdays, 18 christmasses, 9 anniversaries, 18 easters etc etc)

I shall check out Mars2Venus thanks!

M.

Back