need help

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by chunky-monkey77, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i lost all my weight on the old points plan , stopped going to group and 2st back on , joined sw and even though i managed to lose 11pound have put that back on over a period of time and am struggling to get off half stone . am now thinking of rejoining ww but dont know what to do . When i was on ww the last time i loved the meals and left as a gold member was last there about 5 years ago so am thinking i might have to pay the rejoin fee (free registeration excluses us here in northern ireland :mad:) Have heard alot of good stuff about the plan but dont know if what i should do. hope someone can help thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Diet:
    Exante
    I know the feeling used to like sw cause eat as much as you like ( till your fall) but I never knew when I was full lol. On ww now and I am losing weight although slowly, I do recommend ww. Give it a go ( shame about joing fee) Good luck on whatever you go for x

4. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    sometimes a joining fee can be inspirational. You're spending a lot of money, so you want to work as hard as you can to avoid that money to be wasted! So I'd say if you liked WW in the past and want to give a go to the new system, join the meetings and start doing the plan. It does help and the plan is really good. You lose weight slowly, but slow and steady wins the race! xx

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    sucks being in northern ireland, right?

we don't get the monthly pass thing either... what's that all about?!

Get back asap! you know it works so just bite the bullet and go! xx

6. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    nervous but am going back on wed night

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.